A unique side of Oahu awaits when you take to the sky to discover the sights you have yet to see.
Your helicopter tour begins as you fly over Honolulu’s famous harbor where the Aloha Tower welcomes arriving ships into the port – just as it has done for nearly 100 years. Heading further down the coast, you pass the beaches of Waikiki and do a slow loop around majestic Diamond Head, peaking into the center of what is arguably the most famous landmark in all of Hawaii. Then, with wide open Maunalua Bay passing beneath you, you reach the island’s rugged eastern shores and Hanauma Bay’s well-known reefs. Following the rocky coast, you see the little lighthouse sitting atop the cliffs of Makapu’u and pass the longest stretch of beach on the entire island of Oahu.
You then travel up the Windward Coast, to visit world-renowned Lanikai Beach and the aptly-named Chinaman’s Hat. Your helicopter allows you to explore the lush forests and emerald cliffs of the awe-inspiring Ka’a’awa Valley and fly in close for a view of Oahu’s highest waterfall, Sacred Falls. The tour ends with a visit to the Dole Pineapple Plantation and low-altitude views of Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial. A side of Oahu many do not know will reveal itself with a tour of these sights unseen.
- This tour is available for daytime departures from Honolulu International Airport
- Honolulu Harbor
- Aloha Tower
- Waikiki Beaches
- Diamond Head
- Hanauma Bay
- Makapu’u Lighthouse
- Windward Coast
- Lanikai Beach
- Chinaman’s Hat
- Ka’a’awa Valley
- Sacred Falls
- Dole Pineapple Plantation
- Pearl Harbor
- USS Arizona Memorial
Option for Doors Off! Please inquire after booking.
Requirements and Restrictions:
- Purchasing single seat bookings: Single bookings will require further assistance for scheduling purposes due to our 2 passenger minimum for each flight. Please contact us by phone to fulfill your reservation.
- Weight restrictions and surcharges (Comfort Seat Fee): For each passenger weighing 250 lb./113 kg or more, an empty seat purchase is required to safely balance the aircraft. The “Comfort Seating” charge for an empty seat is 50% off the regular tour price. All passengers will be weighed before the flight and will be billed if needed. Due to safety restrictions on our helicopters we cannot accommodate passengers weighing over 300 lbs.
- Seating capacity and large party accommodations: We fly the skies of Hawaii in Robinson R-44 aircraft with a seating capacity of 3 passengers per flight. We often accommodate parties of 4 or greater. In the case of medium-large parties, we fly 2 or more helicopters at the same time in sequence around the island.
- Unforeseen circumstances: Adverse weather, regulatory restrictions, or any other condition that could compromise safety of flight may precipitate varied scenic views, delay, or cancellation.
- Age restrictions and regulations: Due to FAA regulations, children 24 months and over require an individual full-fare seat. Any child under 24 months is welcome on the lap of a responsible adult at no charge.
- Rescheduling Fee: Up to 24 hours before the flight, guests may change their reservation subject to a $50 per person fee. Inside of 24 hours no changes are permitted.
A courtesy shuttle is available to and from all hotels in Waikiki. Hotel pick-up will be at the main pick-up location for all tour shuttles at hotel. In addition, our shuttle will also pick-up from Honolulu International Airport and Pearl Harbor.
Instructions for drive-outs:
We are located inside the Castle & Cooke Aviation building at Honolulu International Airport. If you are driving your own vehicle to our location, please park in the left hand side lot, and come to the large glass doors at the main entrance.
Address: Castle & Cooke Aviation Building,155 Kapalulu Pl. Ste. 197, Honolulu, HI 96819
Please arrive 45 minutes before your scheduled tour time.