A helicopter tour that explores the most beautiful sights of the Garden Isle!
On this awe-inspiring helicopter tour of Kauai, you’ll experience the legendary natural views that encompass the Garden Isle. Explore stunning Manawaiopuna Falls, often called “Jurassic Park” falls, surrounded by rich native flora in the gorgeous Hanapepe Valley. Fly over the spectacular views of the Olokele Canyon before hovering above the majestic Waimea Canyon, dubbed the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific.” Lastly, explore the magical 3,000-foot sea cliffs of the Na Pali Coast and the pristine turquoise-blue waters of Hanalei Bay, a truly unforgettable sight.
Your expert pilot, who is also a State of Hawaii certified tour guide, will narrate the entire tour. Climb aboard a Blue Hawaiian Eco-Star to experience all the hidden secrets of Kauai!
- Tropical Rainforests
- Cascading Waterfalls
- Lush Valleys
- Sea Cliffs
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (Closed Sunday)
- Tour Times: Available from 8:15 AM – 4:15 PM
- Duration: 45 Minutes (approx)
- Wear solid dark-colored clothing. Our helicopters are temperature controlled so dress comfortably but wear dark clothing. This will cause less reflection in the windows to allow a clear view of all the sights. It will also allow you to take better photos and video without clothing items or light-colored logos or patterns from your clothing reflecting in the photos that you and other guests would like to take of the magnificent scenery. Hats are not allowed to be worn around the helicopters as they can fly up into the rotors and damage the aircraft. We will be happy to hold any hats for you until you return from your tour.
- If your tour includes a landing, we recommend closed-toed shoes such as athletic shoes. The ground at our remote landing sites can be uneven and sometimes a bit wet. At some landing sites there is a chance to walk around and get the best angle for your photos and videos so closed-toed shoes are best in these remote locations. Also, remember to bring a sweater in case it’s chilly.
- Bring your camera or cell phone (on airplane mode) to take photos and video of your tour. Even if you plan to purchase our inflight video, you will not want to miss an opportunity to save these memories.
- If you are particularly prone to motion sickness, taking a precautionary anti-motion sickness medication is a good idea. However, our flights are very smooth and turns are slow and gentle. This is a professional scenic tour, not a thrill ride. Most people do not experience motion sickness and do not need an anti-motion sickness medication.
- Do not go SCUBA diving within 24 hours prior to your tour. You may snorkel, swim, or go SNUBA diving but for safety-sake do not SCUBA dive within 24 hours before your tour. However, there is no risk in going scuba diving after your helicopter tour.
- FAA regulations require us to weigh all guests and bags at check-in. We do this discreetly for your privacy. Please be accurate as possible when providing weight information.
- For each guest weighing 260 pounds or more, an adjacent, empty seat purchase is required to safely balance the aircraft. The charge for a comfort seat is reduced to 50% off of the regular tour price.
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters is a Part 135 On-Demand Air Carrier. Preferred times may be adjusted due to demand and availability. Flight departures are approximate and may change according to seasonality.
Location: Princeville Heliport
Address: 5-3541 Kuhio Hwy, Kilauea, HI 96754
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/UsMn9VusQSWwwKum9
Free parking is available at the Princeville Airport.
Please check in 45 minutes prior to your tour.