Treat yourself to a first-class ECO Adventure over the Garden Isle of Kauai in the incredible new Airbus Eco-Star. This state-of-the-art marvel gives you 23% more interior room, individual Business Class style seats, two-way communication with your pilot, and expansive glass for outstanding sweeping views of Kauai’s incomparable natural beauty.
Kauai Helicopter Tours at their finest. Your journey begins with a flight to spectacular Hanapepe Valley, then continues on to Mana Waiapuna, commonly referred to as “Jurassic Park Falls.” Next it’s up the Olokele Canyon before moving on to eye-popping Waimea Canyon, the famed “Grand Canyon of the Pacific” where you’ll explore many hidden waterfalls. Then, the sculptural masterpiece of the Na Pali Coast gives way to the Bali Hai Cliffs, and the pristine blue waters of Hanalei Bay and the Princeville Resort area. Weather permitting, we’ll visit Mt Waialeale, the heart of the ancient volcano. This is the wettest spot on earth, with an average rainfall of 450-500 inches annually! Flying into the center of the crater with its 5000-foot walls towering above and its 3000-foot waterfalls surrounding you, is a truly awe-inspiring finish to your ECO Adventure over the Garden Isle. Although tour routes and sights visited may vary according to wind and weather conditions there is no finer Kauai Helicopter Tour available.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: Available between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM
- Duration: 50 Minutes
- Wear solid dark-colored clothing. Our helicopters are temperature controlled so dress comfortably but wear dark clothing. This will cause less reflection in the windows to allow a clear view of all the sights. It will also allow you to take better photos and video without clothing items or light-colored logos or patterns from your clothing reflecting in the photos that you and other guests would like to take of the magnificent scenery. Hats are not allowed to be worn around the helicopters as they can fly up into the rotors and damage the aircraft. We will be happy to hold any hats for you until you return from your tour.
- If your tour includes a landing, we recommend closed-toed shoes such as athletic shoes. The ground at our remote landing sites can be uneven and sometimes a bit wet. At some landing sites there is a chance to walk around and get the best angle for your photos and videos so closed-toed shoes are best in these remote locations. Also, remember to bring a sweater in case it’s chilly.
- Bring your camera or cell phone (on airplane mode) to take photos and video of your tour. Even if you plan to purchase our inflight video, you will not want to miss an opportunity to save these memories.
- If you are particularly prone to motion sickness, taking a precautionary anti-motion sickness medication is a good idea. However, our flights are very smooth and turns are slow and gentle. This is a professional scenic tour, not a thrill ride. Most people do not experience motion sickness and do not need an anti-motion sickness medication.
- Do not go SCUBA diving within 24 hours prior to your tour. You may snorkel, swim, or go SNUBA diving but for safety-sake do not SCUBA dive within 24 hours before your tour. However, there is no risk in going scuba diving after your helicopter tour.
- FAA regulations require us to weigh all guests and bags at check-in. We do this discreetly for your privacy. Please be accurate as possible when providing weight information.
- For each guest weighing 260 pounds or more, an adjacent, empty seat purchase is required to safely balance the aircraft. The charge for a comfort seat is reduced to 50% off of the regular tour price.
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters is a Part 135 On-Demand Air Carrier. Preferred times may be adjusted due to demand and availability. Flight departures are approximate and may change according to seasonality.
Address: 3651 Ahukini Rd, Lihue, HI 96766
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/u8Jq8vja2cRnsm986
Free parking is available at the Blue Hawaiian Customer Service Terminal of the Lihue Heliport.
Please check in 45 minutes prior to your tour.