Paniolo means cowboy in Hawaiian….Come Paniolo with us on our 2,500 acre working cattle ranch on the North Shore of Kaua’i. We are one of the oldest cattle ranches in the state of Hawaii, established in 1831, and have been providing horseback adventures for over 40 years.
The lush verdant pastures of our ranch along with the spectacular Hanalei mountains and ocean views make for a memorable trail ride. We encourage our riders to spread out across the pastureland for a unique experience on our gentle horses. You will ride through our herd of Brangus cattle grazing the pastureland and during our March/April calving season freshly born calves can be seen. A true Paniolo experience!
Our guides are educated in natural horsemanship skills and will share their mana’o, or knowledge, of Hawaii’s history, flora, and fauna. All riding levels welcome. Total tour time is 2 hours. Come Paniolo with us!
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- Tour times: 10:00 AM
- Duration: 3 Hours 30 Minutes
Items to bring:
- Shoes with a solid toe and sole. No aqua shoes
- Long shorts or pants
- Sunscreen, hat, insect repellent
- CPR and First Aid trained guides
- Photos for purchase
- All terrain shoe rentals for $5
- Minimum 4 people
- Must be at least 8 years old.
- 250 lbs. weight limit
- Children ages 8 to 15 years old must be accompanied on tour by an adult guest who is at least 18 years old.
- Children aged 16 & 17 years old may tour without an adult. A parent must sign a liability waiver at check-in.
- All participants need to be in good physical condition. No pregnant mothers. No recent injuries or surgeries. Moderate to intermediate hiking is involved
Please check in 15 minutes prior to your tour time.