UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (Closed Sunday)
- Tour Times: 10:00 AM, 12:45 PM, 1:15 PM, 3:30 PM
- Duration: 30 Minutes
A big adventure for little riders
On our pony rides, your keiki (kids) have a chance to do something they’ll always feel proud of. Riding a horse is an unforgettable experience for kids, and our wranglers will help them become little wranglers in a setting that’s safe and comfortable.
Parents can walk alongside their child at no charge and get a few great photos along the way. Parents can also ride a horse alongside their child for the same price. One of our wranglers will lead, or “pony”, the horse while the kids sit in the saddle and feel on top of the world. Parents and kids alike can take in the beautiful scenery on the ranch, enjoying native Hawaiian plants, birds, and a cool, fresh breeze. Gunstock Ranch is situated in one of the most picturesque spots on Oahu’s North Shore, so there’s plenty for all ages to appreciate.
After the ride, children will have a chance to feed and pet the horses for the perfect end to a great adventure.
New Unicorn upgrade includes:
- White or brown unicorn
- Colorful hair
- 1 icon
- Long Pants. Children are fine wearing pants or shorts
- Covered Shoes
- This experience is fun to take pictures on so bring your camera
- Max 2 Unicorns/Ponies per time slot
- Pony riders ages 2-7 years old
- Horseback riders must be over 7 years old (12 years old for advanced riders)
- Horseback riders must weigh less than 240 lbs (less than 220 lbs for advanced riders)
- No pregnant riders
- Walking only ride—no trotting or cantering
- No strollers are allowed on trails (additional children, not riding, must be in backpack or chest carrier)
Location: Gunstock Ranch
Address: 56-250 Kamehameha Hwy, Kahuku, HI 96731
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/s66Sqmk34A42
Please arrive 45 minutes prior to scheduled tour time for check-in. Each rider must attend a 15-min safety briefing prior to riding.