Excellent for All Levels of Riders
One of the best ways to enjoy the beauty of the Hawaiian country is on horseback. You and your horse will wind through mountain trails with sneak peaks of the ocean below. The highlight spot is our scenic lookout which provides a majestic view of the Windward side of Oahu. This is a great picture-taking spot, so bring your camera.
We work to keep our ride sizes small because we want you to feel like you have experienced a true Paniolo (Hawaiian Cowboy) horseback ride. On this ride, you are likely to see wild pigs, cattle, and other horses roaming through our mountain trails.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (Closed Sunday)
- Tour Times: 9:00 AM, 10:30 AM and 2:30 PM/3:00 PM/3:30 PM (Seasonal)
- Duration: Ride typically takes about 90 Minutes
- We recommend that you wear long pants.
- Covered Shoes. Cowboy boots are not required.
- Wear sunscreen and bring a bottle of water.
- Small cameras are welcome.
- For chilly days, it is a good idea to bring a light sweater or jacket.
- Minimum 2 riders
- No pregnant riders
- Riders must be over 7 years old (12 years old for advanced riders)
- Riders must weigh less than 240 lbs (less than 220 lbs for advanced riders)
- Backpacks, bags, and bulky camera equipment will not be allowed on the horse for the ride. We do have a small pack on the saddle that can fit a water bottle or small camera.
Location: Please meet us at our ranch on the North Shore of Oahu.
Address: 56-250 Kamehameha Hwy, Kahuku, HI 96731
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/s66Sqmk34A42
- Please check in 30-minute before your ride time. There will be a 15-minute safety briefing and waiver signing prior to the ride.
- Transportation is available every Wednesday and Thursday at an additional $25. See Transportation tab for list of pick up locations.
Note: Transportation is available every Wednesday and Thursday.
Pick up Location and Time:
6:50 am – Ala Moana Hotel (Mahukona Street)
6:55 am – Ilikai Flagpole
7:00 am – Hale Koa Hotel (Port Cochere)
7:05 am – La Croix Hotel (Olohana Street)
7:10 am – Sheraton Waikiki (Aloha Landing)
7:15 am – Seaside Avenue (in front of Ross)
7:20 am – Alohilani Resort
7:25 am – Aston Waikiki Beach (Paoakalani Avenue)
7:35 am – Kahala Resort