Top Pick for Romance!
Sometimes the best way to get closer is to get away. Get away from the groups with this guided horseback ride for just the two of you, paired with a perfect, private picnic.
Begin by winding through mountain trails with sneak peaks of the ocean below. On this ride, you are likely to see wild pigs, cattle, and other horses roaming through our countryside. The highlight spot is our scenic lookout which provides a majestic view of the Windward side of Oahu.
Upon arriving at our scenic lookout point, you will be able to enjoy a picnic lunch while taking in the beauty of the Hawaiian country. Your wrangler will leave you alone for a half-hour of private time to truly relax. The picnic includes cold cut sandwiches on homemade bread, fruit, chips, homemade cookies, chocolate mints, water, Hawaiian fruit drinks and a bottle of sparkling cider.
The Sweetheart Ride is a 2-hour guided ride (includes safety briefing) and is a walking-only ride, no trotting or cantering will be allowed. If you are comfortable on horses and would like to add some advanced ride features we can adjust that ride for you since it is a private party (upgrade during checkout).
Suitable for all skill levels. No pregnant riders will be allowed. Our weight limit for any rider is 240 lbs.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (Closed Sunday)
- Tour Times: 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM
- Duration: Ride typically takes about 2 Hours
- We recommend that you wear long pants and covered shoes for this ride.
- Covered Shoes. Cowboy boots are not required.
- Wear sunscreen and bring a bottle of water.
- Small cameras are welcome.
- For chilly days, it is a good idea to bring a light sweater or jacket.
- Minimum 2 riders
- No pregnant riders
- Riders must be over 7 years old (12 years old for advanced riders)
- Riders must weigh less than 240 lbs (less than 220 lbs for advanced riders)
- Backpacks, bags, and bulky camera equipment will not be allowed on the horse for the ride. We do have a small pack on the saddle that can fit a water bottle or small camera.
Location: Please meet us at our ranch on the North Shore of Oahu.
Address: 56-250 Kamehameha Hwy, Kahuku, HI 96731
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/s66Sqmk34A42
Please arrive promptly 45 minutes before your ride’s start time to check in. Each rider must attend a 15-min safety briefing prior to riding.