Enjoy the Sunset Skies and Cooler Weather!
The Sunset horseback ride is a 90-minute guided ride. This ride goes out in the cooler portion of the day and riders experience the beautiful Hawaiian sunset skies while on horseback. This is a walking only ride and no trotting or cantering will be allowed. This is a great ride for the whole family. This ride is suitable for all skill levels ages 7 and up. No pregnant riders will be allowed. Our weight limit for any rider is 240 lbs.
This ride winds through mountain trails with occasional ocean views. The highlight spot is our scenic lookout which provides a great view of the Windward side of Oahu. This is a great picture taking spot so bring your camera. We work to keep our ride sizes small because we want our guest to feel like they have experienced a true Paniolo (Hawaiian Cowboy) horseback ride. Guests are likely to see wild pigs, cattle, and other horses roaming through our mountain trails.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (Closed Sunday)
- Tour Times:
- Jan-March: 4:30 PM (March 31st 4:00 PM)
- Apr-Sept: 5:30 PM
- Oct-Dec: 4:00 PM
- Duration: Ride typically takes about 90 Minutes
- We recommend that you wear long pants.
- Covered Shoes. Cowboy boots are not required.
- Wear sunscreen and bring a bottle of water.
- Small cameras are welcome.
- For chilly days, it is a good idea to bring a light sweater or jacket.
- Minimum 2 riders
- No pregnant riders
- Riders must be over 7 years old (12 years old for advanced riders)
- Riders must weigh less than 240 lbs (less than 220 lbs for advanced riders)
- Backpacks, bags, and bulky camera equipment will not be allowed on the horse for the ride. We do have a small pack on the saddle that can fit a water bottle or small camera.
Location: Please meet us at our ranch on the North Shore of Oahu.
Address: 56-250 Kamehameha Hwy, Kahuku, HI 96731
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/s66Sqmk34A42
Please arrive promptly 45 minutes before your ride’s start time to check in. Each rider must attend a 15-min safety briefing prior to riding.