UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (Closed Sunday)
- Tour Times: 9:30 AM, 2:00 PM, 5:00 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour
Discover an exciting new perspective
Hawaii looks even better from horseback, so hop on and join us for an adventure you’ll always remember. Led by a friendly guide, you’ll travel through pastures and mountain trails, seeing the gorgeous sights of Oahu’s North Shore along the way, with its clear, blue water, offshore islands, and white sandy beaches. You also get a sneak peek into the Hidden Cave, featured on “Hawaii 5-0”. You’ll ride to the top of our lookout point and feel proud of yourself for getting there like a real paniolo (Hawaiian cowboy). We look forward to you being a part of our Ohana for a day here at Gunstock Ranch.
- We recommend that you wear long pants.
- Covered Shoes. Cowboy boots are not required.
- Wear sunscreen and bring a bottle of water.
- Small cameras are welcome.
- For chilly days, it is a good idea to bring a light sweater or jacket.
- Minimum 2 riders
- No pregnant riders
- Riders must be over 7 years old (12 years old for advanced riders)
- Riders must weigh less than 240 lbs (less than 220 lbs for advanced riders)
- Backpacks, bags, and bulky camera equipment will not be allowed on the horse for the ride. We do have a small pack on the saddle that can fit a water bottle or small camera.
Location: Gunstock Ranch
Address: 56-250 Kamehameha Hwy, Kahuku, HI 96731
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/s66Sqmk34A42
Please arrive 45 minutes prior to scheduled tour time for check-in. Each rider must attend a 15-min safety briefing prior to riding.