Great Ride for the Whole Family!
Enjoy a leisurely ride through one of Oahu’s hidden treasures, the Hawaiian countryside. On this one hour tour, you and your horse will wind through shady trails and open grazing pastures. The highlight of this ride is the pastural views and our hidden cave that was used in the filming of Hawaii 5-0. There are multiple sneak peeks of the ocean which makes great picture taking spots, so don’t forget your camera!
We work hard to keep our rides small because we want you to feel like you have experienced a true Paniolo (Hawaiian Cowboy) horseback ride. On this ride, you are likely to see wild pigs, cattle, and other horses roaming the valleys, hills, and gulches.
The 1 hour Scenic is a 60-minute guided ride and is a walking- only ride, no trotting or cantering will be allowed. A great ride for the whole family, suitable for all skill levels ages 7 and up. No pregnant riders will be allowed. Our weight limit for any rider is 240 lbs.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (Closed Sunday)
- Tour Times: 11:00 AM, 2:00 PM, 5:00 PM
- Duration: Ride typically takes about 60 Minutes
- We recommend that you wear long pants.
- Covered Shoes. Cowboy boots are not required.
- Wear sunscreen and bring a bottle of water.
- Small cameras are welcome.
- For chilly days, it is a good idea to bring a light sweater or jacket.
- Minimum 2 riders
- No pregnant riders
- Riders must be over 7 years old (12 years old for advanced riders)
- Riders must weigh less than 240 lbs (less than 220 lbs for advanced riders)
- Backpacks, bags, and bulky camera equipment will not be allowed on the horse for the ride. We do have a small pack on the saddle that can fit a water bottle or small camera.
Location: Please meet us at our ranch on the North Shore of Oahu.
Address: 56-250 Kamehameha Hwy, Kahuku, HI 96731
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/s66Sqmk34A42
Please arrive promptly 45 minutes before your ride’s start time to check in. Each rider must attend a 15-min safety briefing prior to riding.