UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (Closed Sunday)
- Tour Time: 8:00 AM, 1:00 PM, 4:30 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour
Earn your spurs!
The horsemanship experience is your opportunity to not just climb into the saddle, but to step into the boots of a horse . You’ll work one-on-one with a Gunstock wrangler to pick up some fundamentals of horseback riding and even go a little further by learning what makes horses tick.
To really know horses takes practice and some help from someone who spends a lot of time with them. This experience is great for anybody who wants to brush up on their skills and for those hoping to work up to an advanced ride. We also welcome kids (2 and up) and their parents. It’s the perfect “mommy and me” or “daddy and me” activity.
- Long pants, sunglasses, and covered shoes for this ride.
- Wear sunscreen and bring a bottle of water.
- Small cameras are welcome.
- Minimum 2 persons to book a tour (Single riders are able to book with a $25 surcharge)
- Ages 2 and up
- No pregnant riders
- Parents and Guardians must sign a waiver for children 17 years old and younger.
- Backpacks and large jackets are not allowed.
- Check-in time is 30 min. before scheduled ride time. Please allow ample time to reach us.
Location: Gunstock Ranch
Address: 56-250 Kamehameha Hwy, Kahuku, HI 96731
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/s66Sqmk34A42
Please arrive 45 minutes prior to scheduled tour time for check-in. Each rider must attend a 15-min safety briefing prior to riding.