Enjoy an evening of Magic and Polynesian Entertainment in Waikiki
Created by Merlin Award-winning illusionist John Hirokawa, the Magic of Polynesia is a spell-binding night of stunning illusions, dramatic special effects, amazing sleight-of-hand and professionally choreographed Polynesian entertainment – all in our beautiful $7.5 million showroom in the heart of Waikiki. We hope you will thoroughly enjoy the show’s grand vanishing acts, incredible levitations, fire knife performances, and much more.
- Experience death-defying magic
- Witness world-class fire knife dancing
- Enjoy beautiful dances of Polynesia ranging from Hula to Tahitian
The Standard Dinner Show is a great choice!
- Dinner Rolls
- Waipoli Baby Lettuces, Tomatoes, Cucumbers & Carrots, Champagne Vinaigrette
- Boneless Ginger-Sesame Glazed Chicken
- Panko Crusted Pacific Whitefish, Lime & Caper Aioli
- Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli & Baby Carrots
- Dessert Daily Special
Vegetarian, Vegan, & Gluten Free Option (Please call 48 hours in advance to reserve this)
- Waipoli Baby Lettuces, Big Island Palm Hearts, Brie Cheese, Grape Tomatoes, & Molokai Golden Beets Served with Champagne Vinaigrette
- Fresh Grilled Vegetables with Alii Mushrooms, Nestled on Vegetable Spiral Spaghetti with Basil Marinara Sauce
- Maui Golden Pineapple with Berries
- Dinner Seating will start at 5:30 PM.
- Dinner Served at 5:45 PM.
- Show seating will start at 6.30 PM. Show starts approximately 7.00 PM.
- A different illusionist may be featured on Sundays and Mondays.
- Round-trip transportation is available with $10.50 additional charge from Waikiki hotels and $26.50 from the Kahala Hotel..
Location: The Magic of Polynesia showroom, Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort
- Address: 2300 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/Rhzk8HL7YyfTZXaY9
- Lobby Level
- Menus are subject to change without notice.
- The Magic of Polynesia’s menus contain a wide variety of ingredients, we assume no responsibility for guests with food allergies or sensitivities. Please inform us at least 24 hours prior to the service date for any special meal requests.