UPDATED 2023: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Friday
- Tour Times: 5:30 PM
- Duration: 3 Hours
Our signature dining on the top deck with 360 degree panoramic views. Begin your special evening with a “champagne” toast followed by a 5-Course Maine Lobster & Prime Tenderloin of Beef Dinner at your own private table. Sway to the tunes of live Jazz entertainment from some of Oahu’s top artists while enjoying exquisite cocktails and sweeping views of the Waikiki coastline making it the ultimate Sunset Dinner & Show experience.
- Vessel Info: The custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest, award-winning 1,500-passenger tour vessel with 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing in Hawaiian waters. Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship with 2 elevators plus 4 spacious decks for the best views and most choices to suit your needs. Other features include 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges, sound systems, bars and restrooms on all decks and a 60’ high observation sun deck.
- Route: The Star of Honolulu is stabilized and certificated to go beyond Diamond Head to view the beautiful Kahala Gold Coast. The Captain may alter the route or cancel the cruise depending on weather conditions.
- Pier-side welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- “Bon Voyage hula”
- Soft piano music during dinner
- Feature Jazz entertainment by Oahu’s top artists
- Dance to live Jazz
- Cruise Time Fridays 5:30 PM – 8:30PM
- Exclusive Super Nova Room on the fourth deck
- Private Table
- “Champagne” and 2 Super Premium Beverages from our fine selection
- 5-Course Signature Dinner with Maine Lobster & USDA Prime Tenderloin of Beef
- A variety of live entertainment including pier-side welcome hula, “Bon Voyage hula” and live Jazz entertainment
- Waikiki and sunset views (plus fireworks on Fridays)
- Please wear resort casual attire with long pants, no shorts, t-shirts, or flip flops. On cooler nights, a light jacket.
Location: Star of Honolulu
Address: Pier 8, Aloha Tower Marketplace, 1 Aloha Tower Dr, Honolulu, HI 96813
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/f95XTuHQizYppZHR7
- Pick up offered in the Waikiki area. Please see Transportation tab for pick-up locations and schedule.
Check-in: Please check-in at Pier 8, 45 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
Parking may be found available at Pier 5 and 6 at the Aloha Tower Marketplace, Topa Financial Center, Pacific Guardian Center, Harbor Court, and Harbor Square. Please inquire at the parking facilities for their current rates.
Note: Parking facilities are not owned and operated by Star of Honolulu® and are subject to change without notice.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Sunset views and fireworks are not guaranteed since we do not control them.
- Alternative entrées (fish, chicken, or vegan) are available with 48 hours advance notice.
- Smoking is permitted outside on the fourth deck after departure.
- Accessible Accommodations (for transportation and vessel) are available upon request with 48 hours advance notice.
Menu & Beverages
Our Executive Chef and culinary team design a 7-Course Signature Dinner, a feast for the eyes as well as the palate. The menu changes quarterly to reflect the freshest and finest ingredients of the season.
- Cheese & Charcuterie Board at Your Table
- Nova Scotia Maine Lobster & Beet Carpaccio Salad Composed of Locally Grown Vegetable Salad, Fennel & Goat Cheese Pearls with Champagne-Chive Vinaigrette
- Seasonal Fruit Sorbet
- USDA Prime Tenderloin of Beef Served with Truffle Mashed Potato and Seasonal Vegetables
- Chef’s Special Dessert Served with Freshly Baked Brioche with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR’S Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee & Mighty Leaf Organic Teas
Alternative entrees of fish, chicken or vegan available with 48 hours notice.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time and allow a 5-minute window for your driver to arrive.
Pick Up Schedule:
- 4:20 PM – Hotel La Croix (Olohana St.)
- 4:20 PM – Seaside Avenue (Ross Dress for Less)
- 4:20 PM – Prince Waikiki (Main Entrance)
- 4:20 PM – Hale Koa (Kalia Road, trolley stop)
- 4:20 PM – Alohilani Resort (Front Entrance)
- 4:30 PM – Hilton Hawaiian Village (Grand Islander Bus Depot)
- 4:30 PM – Hyatt Regency (Koa Avenue)
- 4:30 PM – Sheraton Waikiki (Aloha Landing Bus Depot)
- 4:30 PM – Waikiki Beach Marriott (Paoakalani Ave Bus Loading Zone)