The ultimate in luxury and romance for special occasions!
Exclusive Captain’s reception and new “Bon Voyage hula” welcomes you. Savor a 7-course Signature dinner served to your private table in the top deck Super Nova® room, super premium beverages and live Jazz trio!
- Entertainment: Our feature show is a mesmerizing Jazz trio of some of Oahu’s top artists, with vocalist, saxophone player and pianist performing a wide selection ranging from nostalgic blues to current tunes. Plus, a variety of live entertainment, like no other, starting with the STAR’s pier-side welcome hula. At the Captain’s welcome reception, enjoy our Hawaiian music and hula dancer, followed by new “Bon Voyage hula,” then soft piano music during dinner as we cruise along the Waikiki coastline.
- Vessel Info: The custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest, award-winning 1,500-passenger tour vessel with 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing in Hawaiian waters. Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship with 2 elevators plus 4 spacious decks for the best views and most choices to suit your needs. Other features include 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges, sound systems, bars and restrooms on all decks and a 60’ high observation sun deck.
- Dress Code: No shorts, T-shirts or flip flops. Not recommended for children.
- Route: The Star of Honolulu is stabilized and certificated to go beyond Diamond Head to view the beautiful Kahala Gold Coast. The Captain may alter the route or cancel the cruise depending on weather conditions.
- Friday Fireworks: On Fridays, there is an additional charge as we stay out an extra hour to view the Friday aerial fireworks show. Please select “Friday Fireworks” option to book.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 5:30 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx)
Location: Departs from Aloha Tower Marketplace, Pier 8
Address: Pier 8, Aloha Tower Marketplace, 1 Aloha Tower Dr, Honolulu, HI 96813
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/HPSAM2UuaVZ47Vu79
The self-parking lot is located at Piers 5 and 6 as indicated on the map. Validate tickets upon check-in at the Star of Honolulu Reservations Office for a reduced parking fee.
Please check in 45 minutes prior to departure.
Accessible Accommodations are available upon request with 48 hours advance notice.
Special food requests available with minimum 48 hours advance notice.
Menu & Beverages
Our Executive Chef and culinary team design a 7-Course Signature Dinner, a feast for the eyes as well as the palate. The menu changes quarterly to reflect the freshest and finest ingredients of the season.
- Assorted Seasonal Canapés at the Captain’s Welcome Reception
- Admiral’s Salad
- Air-Flown Live Maine Lobster
- Sorbet Intermezzo
- USDA Prime Tenderloin of Beef
- Chef’s Special Dessert
- Freshly Baked French Bread and Brioche with Butter
- Hawaiian Bellini Cocktail and Three Super Premium Beverages
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® and Mighty Leaf® Organic Teas
Alternative entrees of fish, chicken or vegan available with 48 hours notice.