- Dinners and Shows
- Hawaii Holiday Activities
- Luau's in Hawaii
- Oahu Dinner Shows
- Oahu Luaus
- Oahu Tours & Activities
- Availability: December 25th
- Time: 5:45 PM
- Duration: 3 Hours 15 Minutes
Let Rock-A-Hula put you in the holiday spirit!
Enjoy a gourmet buffet with special Christmas dessert, super premium beverages, new Rock-A-Hula show with special Christmas music and an exciting Meet&Greet!
The Hawaiian luau dates back over 200 years! Over time, traditions have changed (including its name), but it is still a celebration of ‘ono (tasty) dishes, lively music, and festive hula! A Hawaiian vacation wouldn’t be complete without attending one. Now you can opt for the best priced Waikiki Luau dining experience in the heart of Waikiki, with walking distance from all major hotels you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy a full day at the beach or sightseeing, and Waikiki nightlife after dinner. Relax with a Hawaiian welcome, tropical Mai Tai, a delicious Luau-themed dinner. After dinner, it’s time to learn the hula!
- One E Komo Mai Tai
- Luau Buffet Dinner, Carving Station with Whole Luau pig, Roast Beef, Lomilomi Salmon to Dessert Station, Kona Blend Coffee and Tea with Special Christmas Dessert
- Preferred Seating for Waikiki’s Biggest Hawaiian Show
- Post-Show Meet&Greet
- Kids Program
- A light jacket or sweater is recommended.
Location: Royal Hawaiian Center, Bldg. B, 4th Floor
Address: 2201 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/JJcPc71w9FEQt2ow8
Parking: Discounted parking fee at Royal Hawaiian Center with validation from “Rock-A-Hula”. It is recommended that you pay for your parking at the kiosks near the elevators (on selected floors), prior to your departure.
Check-in: At Royal Hawaiian Theater by 5:30 PM (Bldg. B, 4th Floor).
- Alcoholic beverages may only be served to guests 21 years and older. A valid photo ID must be presented.
- Please notify us 48 hours in advance for wheelchair accessibility.
- Special menu requests are available with 48-hour notice.
- Whole Fresh Sweet Pineapple* Family Style
- Island Roasted Whole Suckling Pig
- USDA Choice Top Round Grade Roast Beef with Black Sea Salt
- Teriyaki Glazed Chicken
- Macadamia Crusted Fish of the Day with Pickled Ginger Beurre Blanc
- Passion Fruit Roasted Uala Sweet Potatoes*
- Fried Noodles*
- Steamed White Rice*
- Hawaiian Mixed Greens* with Condiments
- Housemade Papaya Lilikoi & Sesame Dressings*
- Island-Style Macaroni Potato Salad
- Homemade Lomilomi Salmon
- Limu Tofu Poke*
- Freshly Baked Poi Rolls by Elvin’s Bakery with Butter
- Seasonal Fresh Tropical Fruit Platter*
- Chocolate Dobash Cake
- Coconut Haupia*
- Ice Cream Bar
- Freshly Brewed Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee & Tea
View Special Diet Information PDF
Vegan Selections are maked with *.
Alternative Entrée available with 48 hours’ notice:
Grilled Vegan Garden Patty
- 5:30 PM – Luau Welcome at outdoor Hawaiian pavilion
- 6:30 – 7:30 PM – Buffet dinner, live Hawaiian music and hula
- 7:30 PM – Move to Royal Hawaiian Theater
- 7:40 – 8:50 PM – Rock-A-Hula show
- 8:50 – 9:00 PM – Meet&Greet with Rock-A-Hula cast