UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times:*
- Luau check-in and early entry time:
- Winter (10/15/2022-3/14/2023): 5:15 PM
- Summer (3/15/2023-10/14/2023): 5:30 PM
- Luau check-in and early entry time:
- Duration: 2 Hours and 30 Minutes (plus time for check-in)
*Show times vary based on season and are subject to inclement weather.
The last rays of a spectacular sunset, beating drums, and the call of the conch shell signal the start of Maui’s most exciting and longest-running Polynesian luau.
You will enjoy a breathtaking celebration of traditional Hawaiian, Tahitian, Samoan and Maori dance and music as performers weave the legends of the South Pacific into a spellbinding performance you are sure to treasure for years to come.
The Myths of Maui oceanfront luau features a sumptuous all-you-care-to-eat buffet, and an open bar while you are treated to a feast for the eyes at this must-see celebration of the music and dances of Hawaii and Polynesia.
Visit like VIP. Enjoy exclusive perks, on top of general admission inclusions, that allow you to fully immerse yourself in the luau experience. Live it up with exclusive services.
- Enter in Our Private VIP Entrance
- Free Flower Leis / KuKui Leis
- Preferential Seating
- Early Access to Buffet
- Free Premium Liquor Cocktails
- Imu ceremony to unearth Pua’a Kalua (roast pig) from in-ground oven
- Live Hawaiian music
- Enchanting show with dances from Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa, New Zealand
- Oceanfront setting with stunning Maui sunsets
- We suggest you dress comfortably, wear closed-toe walking shoes. Please, no bare feet.
- During the summer months, wear light clothing but be aware the temperature may drop considerably after the sun goes down. Bring sunscreen, a light sweater, hat and sunglasses.
- During the winter months, we suggest long pants and long-sleeved shirts. You’ll likely be more comfortable with a sweater or light jacket as well.
Location: Royal Lahaina Resort
Address: 2780 Kekaa Dr. Lahaina, HI 96761
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/5QXEKWZe7TB2
Parking: Luau parking is available for $10. For a link to directions please visit: https://goo.gl/maps/PfPf9
Check-in: Luau check-in and early entry time:
- Summer: 5:30 PM
- Winter: 5:15 PM
All seating is pre-assigned.
Please note: Dinner service is an assisted buffet.
**Gluten-free and Vegetarian options are available.**
ASSORTED SALADS & THINGS
- Mixed Green Salad (Vegan)
- Choice of Dressings: 1000, Ranch, Lilikoi-Papaya Seed (GF)
- Local Pineapple (Vegan)
- Sweet Potato-Macaroni Salad ( Contains Gluten & Egg, Dairy-Free)
- Waipio Valley Poi (GF, Dairy-Free, Vegan)
- Coconut Rolls (Contains Dairy & Gluten)
- Steamed Rice (GF, Dairy-Free, Vegan)
- Kalua Style Pork & Cabbage (GF)
- Teriyaki Beef (GF, Contains GF Soy Sauce)
- Local Caught Fish (GF, Contains GF Soy Sauce)
- Stir Fry Vegetables (GF, Dairy-Free, Vegan)
- Hawaiian Haupia Pudding (GF, Not Dairy Free)
- Coconut Cake I Mai Tai Caramel (Contains Gluten & Dairy)
- Fresh Puna Papaya (Vegan)
FROM THE BAR:
- Mai Tai – Light & dark rum with a blend of Tropical Fruit Juices
- Blue Hawaii – Vodka, Blue Curacao, Pineapple juice, Sweet & Sour
- ‘Iao Rain – Vodka, Blue Curacao, Lemonade, Cranberry
- Hula Hulk – Rum, Peach Schnapps, Blue Curacao, Orange Juice
- Hana Hou – Vodka & P.O.G. (Passion, Orange, Guava)
- Pele’s Lemonade – Vodka, Strawberry, and Lemonade
- Ka’anapali Sunset – Rum, Strawberry and Pineapple, Juice
- Maui Wahine – Vodka, P.O.G. Pineapple, Mango
- Kolohe Kane – Bourbon, Peach Schnapps, Lemonade, Sprite
- Luau Lu Lu – Gin, Cranberry & Orange Juice
- Aunty Welo’s Mango Tangolicious – Gin, O. J., Mango, Club Soda
- 5:30 PM – Check-in
- 5:45 PM-7:15 PM – Dinner service
- 6:15 PM – Begins Luau pre-show
- 7:15 PM-8:15 PM – Luau performance
- 5:15 PM – Check-in
- 5:30 PM–7:00 PM – Dinner service
- 6:00 PM – Begins Luau pre-show
- 7:00 PM-8:00 PM – Luau performance