UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily*
- Tour Times: 5:30 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours
*Please be advised that Star of Honolulu is scheduled for dry dock Wednesday, 12/06/23 – Friday, 12/15/23. During this period, this tour will be CLOSED.
Float your cares away on our deluxe Three Star Sunset Dinner & Show Cruise, Hawaii’s most festive dining and entertainment experience on the ocean! Enjoy a sumptuous 5-course whole Maine lobster and tenderloin steak gourmet dinner, premium beverages, continuous live Hawaiian entertainment and stunning views of Waikiki and Diamond Head. If you’re looking for one of the best things to do in Hawaii, look no further.
- Vessel Info: The custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest, award-winning 1,500-person tour vessel with 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing in Hawaiian waters. Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship with 2 elevators plus 4 spacious decks for the best views and most choices to suit your needs. Other features include 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges, sound systems, bars and restrooms on all decks and a 60’ high observation sun deck.
- Route: The Star of Honolulu is stabilized and certificated to go beyond Diamond Head to view the beautiful Kahala Gold Coast. The Captain may alter the route or cancel the cruise depending on weather conditions. Sunset and Fireworks are not guaranteed.
- Pier-side welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- Bon voyage hula onboard
- Live Hawaiian music throughout the cruise
- Live Jazz during dinner
- Feature “60 Years of Aloha” show by the largest cast on island waters with original costumes and choreography
- Fun audience participation
- Cruise Time 5:30 – 7:30 PM (Disembark 7:45PM; Fridays 8:30PM)
- “Champagne” Toast and Two Premium Beverages
- 5-Course Whole Maine Lobster and Tenderloin Steak Dinner
- Live entertainment including pier-side hula, Hawaiian music, Jazz, and “60 Years of Aloha” show
- Waikiki and sunset views. On Fridays, we stay out for an extra hour to view the Friday aerial fireworks show. $17 additional charge. Please select “Friday Fireworks” option to book.
- We may ask you to present a valid photo ID. Alcoholic beverages may only be served to guests 21 years and older.
- We recommend resort casual wear with long pants. On cooler nights, a light jacket is recommended.
Location: Star of Honolulu
Address: Pier 8, Aloha Tower Marketplace, 1 Aloha Tower Dr, Honolulu, HI 96813
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/f95XTuHQizYppZHR7
- Pick-up offered in the Waikiki area. Please see the Transportation tab for pick-up locations and schedule.
Check-in: Please check-in at Pier 8, 45 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
Parking may be found available at Pier 5 and 6 at the Aloha Tower Marketplace, Topa Financial Center, Pacific Guardian Center, Harbor Court, and Harbor Square. Please inquire at the parking facilities for their current rates.
Note: Parking facilities are not owned and operated by Star of Honolulu® and are subject to change without notice.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Alternative entrées (fish, chicken, or vegan) are available with 48 hours advance notice.
- Smoking is permitted outside on the fourth deck after departure.
- Accessible Accommodations (for transportation and vessel) are available upon request with 48 hours advance notice.
- Closed on 12/6/2023 – 12/15/2023.
Menu & Beverages
- Imported & Domestic Cheeses (Brie, Blue Cheese, Port Salut, Chedder, Swiss, Pepper Jack), Carr’s® Crackers, Fresh Seasonal Tropical Fruit Display
- Hawaiian Greens, Purple Endive, Waipoli Baby Romaine, Grape Tomatoes, Housemade Lilikoi Tarragon Vinaigrette
- Whole Nova Scotia Maine Lobster, Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter & Citrus Ponzu
- Tenderloin of Beef with Sweet Madeira Wine Sauce, Housemade Idaho Russet & Big Island Okinawan Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Fresh Seasonal Vegetables
- Hawaiian Mango Mousse Cake Freshly Baked by Elvin’s Bakery® with White Chocolate Garnish
- Freshly Baked Furikake Lavosh & Sweet Butter Breadsticks with Butter
- “Champagne” Toast and Two Premium Beverages
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® & Tea
Alternative entrees of fish, chicken or vegan available with 48 hours notice.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time and allow a 5-minute window for your driver to arrive.
Pick Up Schedule:
- 4:20 PM – Hotel La Croix (Olohana St.)
- 4:20 PM – Seaside Avenue (Ross Dress for Less)
- 4:20 PM – Prince Waikiki (Main Entrance)
- 4:20 PM – Hale Koa (Kalia Road, trolley stop)
- 4:20 PM – Alohilani Resort (Front Entrance)
- 4:30 PM – Hilton Hawaiian Village (Grand Islander Bus Depot)
- 4:30 PM – Hyatt Regency (Koa Avenue)
- 4:30 PM – Sheraton Waikiki (Aloha Landing Bus Depot)
- 4:30 PM – Waikiki Beach Marriott (Paoakalani Ave Bus Loading Zone)