UPDATED 2023: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: May 14th
- Time: 5:45 PM
- Duration: 3 Hours 15 Minutes
This Mother’s Day, treat Mom to a special and superstar evening at “Rock-A-Hula” because she deserves an experience as legendary as she is!
Enjoy a gourmet dinner, a special dessert and Waikiki’s Biggest Show.
- Award-winning Rock-A-Hula show
- Rock-A-Hula cast meet and greet
- ‘Ono (tasty) Hawaiian style buffet dinner, including luau pig and roast beef
- Island salad bar
- Special dessert
- Mai Tai
- Live Hawaiian music and Hula lesson
- A light jacket or sweater is recommended.
Location: Royal Hawaiian Center, Bldg. B, 4th Floor
Address: 2201 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/JJcPc71w9FEQt2ow8
Parking: Discounted parking fee at Royal Hawaiian Center with validation from “Rock-A-Hula”. It is recommended that you pay for your parking at the kiosks near the elevators (on selected floors), prior to your departure.
Check-in: At Royal Hawaiian Theater by 5:30 PM (Bldg. B, 4th Floor).
- Alcoholic beverages may only be served to guests 21 years and older. A valid photo ID must be presented.
- Please notify us 48 hours in advance for wheelchair accessibility.
- Special menu requests are available with 48-hour notice.
Whole Roasted Pig & Roast Beef Luau Buffet Dinner includes:
- At Your Table:
- Whole Fresh Sweet Pineapple Family Style
- Carving Station:
- Island Roasted Whole Suckling Pig
- USDA Choice Top Round Grade Roast Beef
- Au jus
- Luau Favorites:
- Teriyaki Glazed Chicken
- Pickled Ginger Beurre Blanc
- Passion Fruit Roasted Uala Sweet Potatoes
- Vegetarian Fried Rice
- Island Salad Bar:
- Hawaiian Mixed Greens with Condiments
- Housemade Papaya & Lilikoi Dressings
- Island-Style Macaroni Potato Salad
- Homemade Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Limu Tofu Poke
- Freshly Baked Taro Rolls by Elvin’s Bakery®
- Hawaiian Dessert Sampler:
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit Platter
- Chocolate Dobash Cake
- Coconut Haupia
- Rainbow Sorbet by IL Gelato®.
Served with Freshly Baked Taro Rolls by Elvin’s Bakery® with Butter and Freshly Brewed Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® & Tea.
- Mai Tai
Alternative Entrée available with 48 hours’ notice:
Grilled Vegan Garden Patty
- 5:45 PM – Luau Welcome
- 6:00 – 7:30 PM – Buffet dinner with live Hawaiian music and hula
- 7:30 PM – Move to theater
- 7:40 – 8:50 PM – Rock-A-Hula show
- 8:50 – 9:00 PM – Meet-and-Greet with the cast