UPDATED 2023: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday (Closed Friday)
- Tour Times: 4:50 PM
- Duration: 4 Hours 10 Minutes
The ultimate in theater and luau experience! Exciting evening starts with a true theater experience at our Green Room® reception with “champagne” toast and pupus, plus a backstage tour to be “on-stage” and to feel the excitement of the upcoming show. Then, move to our brand new outdoor Hawaiian Pavilion for a luau buffet at a reserved table with hula, Mai Tai, 1 premium beverage and fresh orchid lei. After dinner, get ready for Rock-A-Hula®, Waikiki’s Biggest Hawaiian Show®, and enjoy Green Room® seating in the 750-seat Royal Hawaiian Theater. After, don’t miss the exciting Meet&Greet with cast members. Includes kids program.
- Award-winning Rock-A-Hula show with the best seating
- Rock-A-Hula cast meet and greet
- Exclusive reception and backstage tour
- First to buffet
- ‘Ono (tasty) Hawaiian style, including luau pig and roast beef
- Island salad bar
- Hawaiian dessert sampler
- “Champagne,” Mai Tai plus a premium beverage
- Fresh orchid lei
- A light jacket or sweater is recommended.
Location: Royal Hawaiian Center, Bldg. B, 4th Floor
Address: 2201 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/JJcPc71w9FEQt2ow8
Parking: Discounted parking fee at Royal Hawaiian Center with validation from “Rock-A-Hula”. It is recommended that you pay for your parking at the kiosks near the elevators (on selected floors), prior to your departure.
Check-in: At Royal Hawaiian Theater by 4:50 PM (Bldg. B, 4th Floor).
- Alcoholic beverages may only be served to guests 21 years and older. A valid photo ID must be presented.
- No outside food or beverages allowed.
- Please notify us 48 hours in advance for wheelchair accessibility.
- Special menu requests are available with 48-hour notice.
- Closed on Independence Day and 12/8/2023 – 12/10/2023.
Whole Roasted Pig & Roast Beef Luau Buffet Dinner includes:
- At Your Table:
- Whole Fresh Sweet Pineapple Family Style
- Carving Station:
- Island Roasted Whole Suckling Pig
- USDA Choice Top Round Grade Roast Beef
- Au jus
- Luau Favorites:
- Teriyaki Glazed Chicken
- Pickled Ginger Beurre Blanc
- Passion Fruit Roasted Uala Sweet Potatoes
- Vegetarian Fried Rice
- Island Salad Bar:
- Hawaiian Mixed Greens with Condiments
- Housemade Papaya & Lilikoi Dressings
- Island-Style Macaroni Potato Salad
- Homemade Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Limu Tofu Poke
- Freshly Baked Taro Rolls by Elvin’s Bakery®
- Hawaiian Dessert Sampler:
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit Platter
- Chocolate Dobash Cake
- Coconut Haupia
- Rainbow Sorbet by IL Gelato®.
Served with Freshly Baked Taro Rolls by Elvin’s Bakery® with Butter and Freshly Brewed Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® & Tea.
- “Champagne,” Mai Tai plus a premium beverage.
Alternative Entrée available with 48 hours’ notice:
Grilled Vegan Garden Patty
- 4:50 PM – Green Room® reception and Backstage Tour
- 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM – Buffet dinner with live Hawaiian music and hula
- 7:30 PM – Move to theater
- 7:40 PM – 8:50 PM – Rock-A-Hula show
- 8:50 PM – 9:00 PM – Meet&Greet with the cast