The ultimate show experience for a special evening in Waikiki, from exclusive Green Room® “champagne” reception to souvenir photo with a star, backstage tour, super premium beverages, Maine lobster, tenderloin steak and wild salmon dinner at a private table in the front row of the VIP area for the new “Rock-A-Hula®” show! After, don’t miss the exciting Meet-and-Greet® with Legends Artists®.
Brand new show for 2017 features a “Hawaiian Journey” from 1920s to current through music and powerful performances by Legends Artists®, hula, fire knife dancers and amazing musicians. The Spirit of Aloha meets the Sparkle of Vegas at Waikiki’s Biggest Show® in our concert quality 750-seat multimedia theater! Our world-class Legends Artists® portray Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson and other popular stars. See the current line-up at RockAHulaHawaii.com/cast. Nightly show time 8:00PM. Dark Fridays.
- Hawaiian Greeting
- VIP Entrance
- Green Room® Reception and Backstage Tour
- Souvenir Photo with Legends Artist® (one per 2 persons)
- 4-Course Tenderloin of Beef and Seafood Dinner
- Best private table for dinner and show in the stageside VIP area
- Two Super Premium Beverages (Green “Champagne” and one beverage of choice)
- Rock-A-Hula® show
- Meet-and-Greet® with the cast
- Available: Daily except for Fridays
- Time: 6:00 pm
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
Please note: Special food requests available with minimum 24 hours advance notice.
MENU & BEVERAGE
4-Course Maine Lobster, Tenderloin Steak and Wild Salmon Dinner
Green Room® Reception
“Posh Hawaiian Pupus”
Fresh Maui Gold® Pineapple Prosciutto Skewers, Fresh Fruit* Flower
Big Island Goat Cheese and Poha Jelly Endives
Lomilomi Salmon Cups
Dinner in the Stageside VIP Area
Nova Scotia Maine Lobster with Rainbow Salad
Local Baby Greens, Heart of Palm,
Yellow Beets, Kamuela Tomatoes and Cucumbers
with Housemade Lilikoi “Champagne” Dressing
Tenderloin of Beef and Wild Alaskan Salmon
Sautéed Fresh Seasonal Vegetables,
Black Truffle Mashed Potato
by IL Gelato®,
Macadamia Nut Crumble and Toasted Coconut
Sweet Bread Dinner Roll Freshly Baked by Elvin’s Bakery®, Sweet Butter
Freshly Brewed Kona Blend Coffee
by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® and Tea
Vegan Selections are marked with *
Welcome Green “Champagne” and One Super Premium Beverage are included. Additional beverages and Rock-A-Hula’s special selection of vintage wine and champagne by the bottle available for purchase.
5:55 – 6:00PM Hawaiian Greeting
6:00 – 6:30PM Green Room® Reception and Backstage Tour
6:30 – 8:00PM Dinner
8:00 – 9:15PM Rock-A-Hula® show
9:15 – 9:30PM Meet-and-Greet® with the cast
- “Backstage Pass®” VIP Access: Exclusive entrance, access to the Green Room® VIP Lounge and Legends Room®, plus best seats and private table in the stageside VIP area. You’ll feel the music and be part of the show, up close and personal!
- Green Room® Reception: You’ll be personally escorted to the backstage Green Room® for reception and appetizers.
- Souvenir Photo with one of the show’s stars (per 2 persons).
- Backstage Tour with Souvenir Backstage Pass®: Takes you behind the scenes and on the stage, only one in Hawaii!
- Meet-and-Greet®: Legends in Concert original, everyone raves about! Exciting and engaging opportunity to get autographs, take photos and chat with the Legends Artists® and dancers.
- Popular Kids Program Year-Round: Kids will love the “Legendary Treasure Hunt” and award!
- “Summer Child FREE LUAU®”: (7/1-9/30/17) 1 child (age 3-11) FREE LUAU® per paid adult.