- Dinners and Shows
- Hawaii Holiday Activities
- Luau's in Hawaii
- Oahu Dinner Shows
- Oahu Luaus
- Oahu Tours & Activities
UPDATED 2022: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: February 14th
- Time: 5:30 PM
- Duration: 3 Hours 30 Minutes
This Valentine’s Day, treat your loved one to a spectacular evening at Rock-A-Hula! VIP treatment as you enjoy our Waikiki Luau Buffet & Show.
Fun evening starts with a fresh orchid lei, E Komo Mai Tai and 2 super premium beverages with preferred seating in our outdoor cabana. Enjoy a gourmet buffet plus a glass of “champagne” for every lady, after, get ready for Rock-A-Hula show, with VIP seating in the 750-seat Royal Hawaiian Theater and an exciting Meet&Greet!
- Fresh Orchid Lei
- One E Komo Mai Tai
- 2 Super Premium Beverages
- Luau Buffet Dinner, Carving Station with Whole Luau pig, Roast Beef, Lomilomi Salmon to Dessert Station, Kona Blend Coffee and Tea
- VIP Seating for Waikiki’s Biggest Hawaiian Show
- Post-Show Meet&Greet
- Glass of “champagne” for every lady
- Kids Program
- A light jacket or sweater is recommended.
Location: Royal Hawaiian Center, Bldg. B, 4th Floor
Address: 2201 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/JJcPc71w9FEQt2ow8
Parking: Discounted parking fee at Royal Hawaiian Center with validation from “Rock-A-Hula”. It is recommended that you pay for your parking at the kiosks near the elevators (on selected floors), prior to your departure.
Check-in: At Royal Hawaiian Theater by 5:30 PM (Bldg. B, 4th Floor).
- Alcoholic beverages may only be served to guests 21 years and older. A valid photo ID must be presented.
- No outside food or beverages allowed.
- Please notify us 48 hours in advance for wheelchair accessibility.
- Special menu requests are available with 48-hour notice.
Whole Roasted Pig & Roast Beef Luau Buffet Dinner includes:
- At Your Table:
- Whole Fresh Maui Gold® Sweet Pineapple❋ Family Style
- Carving Station:
- Island Roasted Whole Suckling Pig
- USDA Choice Top Round Grade Roast Beef with Black Sea Salt
- Luau Favorites:
- Teriyaki Glazed Chicken
- Macadamia Crusted Fish of the Day with Pickled Ginger Beurre Blanc
- Passion Fruit Roasted Uala Sweet Potatoes❋
- Vegetarian Fried Rice❋
- Island Salad Bar:
- Hawaiian Mixed Greens with Grape Tomatoes❋
- Housemade Papaya & Lilikoi Dressings
- Island-Style Macaroni Potato Salad
- Homemade Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Limu Tofu Poke❋
- Hawaiian Dessert Sampler:
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit Platter❋
- Chocolate Dobash Cake
- Coconut Haupia
- Rainbow Sorbet❋ by IL Gelato®.
Served with Freshly Baked Taro Rolls by Elvin’s Bakery® with Butter and Freshly Brewed Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® & Tea.
- 1 E Komo Mai Tai® and 2 super premium beverages.
Vegan Selections are maked with *.
Alternative Entrée available with 48 hours’ notice:
Grilled Vegan Garden Patty
- 5:30 PM – VIP Waikiki Luau Seating & Luau Welcome
- 6:00 PM – 7:30PM – Buffet dinner with live Hawaiian music and hula
- 7:30 PM – Move to theater
- 7:40 PM – 8:50 PM – Rock-A-Hula show
- 8:50 PM – 9:00 PM – Meet&Greet with the cast