- Luau's in Hawaii
- Oahu Dinner Shows
- Oahu Luaus
- Oahu Tours & Activities
- Polynesian Cultural Center Packages
UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. (Closed Wednesday and Sunday)
- Tour Time: 12:45 PM
- Duration: 8 Hours
Our most popular package offers general admission to our island villages, plus our award-winning Hawaiian Luau experience. Our authentic Ali‘i Luau includes the King’s procession, uncovering of the pig from imu (underground oven). Also included are luau-level seats at our spectacular evening show, “Ha: Breath of Life”.
Hā: Breath of Life. A story of passion, ignited by fire, song, and dance. The symbolic story of Mana and his beloved Lani, punctuated by Polynesian dance, music, and blazing fire knives, is told in “Hā: Breath of Life,” a stunning, new evening show featuring over 100 Polynesian natives, special effects, animation and surround sound. It is a Pacific isle saga of birth and death, love and family, triumph and tragedy.
The Ali’i Luau:
ALOHA! Welcome to our award-winning Ali’i Luau. In ancient Hawaii, it was customary to celebrate special occasions with ohana (family) and friends.
Today, we continue the tradition of the luau at the Polynesian Cultural Center. Held in a covered outdoor venue against a background of waterfalls and lush gardens, the Ali’i Luau is a royal celebration of our cultural heritage which includes the Royal Court procession, presentation of the imu (pork baked in an underground oven), and delicious traditional food and lively Hawaiian entertainment.
- Immersive cultural experience in 6 island villages.
- Canoe rides
- Tram Tour of Laie
- Go Native activities
- Ali’i Luau dinner buffet & show (5:00 pm – seating 4:30 pm)
- Menu Highlights: Steam tropical fish, shoyu glazed chicken, teriyaki marinated strip loin, poi, lomilomi salmon, poke, and more.
- Flower lei greeting – (at the Luau)
- Luau-level seating at HA: Breath of Life show
- We recommend you dress comfortably and wear very comfortable shoes.
Location: Polynesian Cultural Center
Address: 55-370 Kamehameha Hwy Laie, Hawaii 96762
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/DAVxbnV7wiXZ8Z1Y7
Round-trip motorcoach transportation is offered from the Waikiki area. Please see the Transportation tab for pick-up locations and schedule.
Parking & Check-In:
- Check-in begins at 12:45 PM.
- Parking is FREE.
- Disability parking is available near the main entrance.
- Charging stations for electric vehicles are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Special food requests available with minimum 48 hours advance notice.
- Pulehu Broccolini (GF)
- Hekka a
- Uala Hasselback (GF)
- Kabocha Pumpkin
Fresh Poke Bar:
- Ahi Shoyu Poke
- Spicy Local Fish Poke
- Tofu Poke (Vegan)
Ali’i Fruit Platter:
- Featuring an abundance of seasonal local fruits
- Imu Pua’a Pork (GF)
- Pipikaula in orange rosemary vinaigrette
- Huli Chicken
- Moa with Opu (Chicken & Squah, GF)
- Pan-Seared Local Fresh Fish w/ Olena Calamansi glaze (GF)
- Whole Steamed Kona Kanpachi in Ti leaves
- Teriyaki Brisket
- Kalua Pork
- Vegetarian Fried Rice (Vegan)
- Pickled Cucumber w/ Kahuku limu (Vegan)
- Sweet Potato Salad (Vegan, GF)
- Poi (Vegan)
- Steamed White Rice (Vegan)
- Taro rolls with butter
- Lilikoi Aioli (our popular house dressing)
- Italian Dressing
- Sunflower seeds (Vegan)
- Mushroom Slices (Vegan)
- Garbanzo beans (Vegan)
- Black olives (Vegan)
- Cherry Tomatoes (Vegan)
- Red onion slices (Vegan)
- Corn kernels (Vegan)
- Shredded cheese (Vegan)
- Diced ham
- Cucumber slices (Vegan)
- Bacon bits
- Ranch Dressing
- Soft Serve Mango Ice Cream (Vegetarian)
- Soft Serve Ube Ice Cream (Vegetarian)
- Various seasonal pastries
- Diet Pepsi
- Fruit punch
- Mountain Dew
- Root Beer
- Sierra Mist
- Raspberry Iced Tea
- Coffee (regular & decaffeinated)
- Herbal tea (chamomile tea, cinnamon apple)
Oahu Circle Island Tour
Take a jaw-dropping journey across our island paradise.
The Circle Island Tour lets you explore the historical, scenic, and cultural highlights of Oahu—the comfortable, convenient way.
- Diamond Head
- Hanauma Bay Lookout*
- Makapu’u Lookout & Lighthouse*
- Halona Blow Hole
- Pali Lookout*
- Pineapple fields
- Dole Plantation*
- North Shore beaches
- 6:45 AM – Depart Waikiki
- 6:45 AM-12:30 PM -Narrated historical and cultural tour of the beautiful island of Oahu.
- 12:30 PM – Arrive at Polynesian Cultural Center
- 6:30 PM – Return to Waikiki from PCC
Pickup location & Time:
- 10:00 AM – Ala Moana Hotel (Mahukona Street)
- 10:05 AM – ABC Store#83 Ala Moana Blvd – Next to Grand Waikikian Hotel (Flag post)
- 10:10 AM – La Croix Hotel ( Olohana Street)
- 10:20 AM – Ross Dress For Less Store (Seaside Ave.)
- 10:25 AM – Hyatt Regency (Koa Avenue)
- 10:30 AM – Waikiki Beach Marriott (Paoakalani Street)
Note: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.