UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. (Closed Wednesday and Sunday)
- Tour Times: 12:45 PM
- Duration: 8 Hours
You’ll enjoy full-day general admission to our villages and demonstrations, plus experience our amazing evening show, HA: Breath of Life. This package includes dinner at the Gateway Buffet with live music.
Hā: BREATH OF LIFE. A STORY OF PASSION, IGNITED BY FIRE, SONG AND DANCE. The symbolic story of Mana and his beloved Lani, punctuated by Polynesian dance, music and blazing fireknives, is told in “Hā: Breath of Life,” a stunning, new evening show featuring over 100 Polynesian natives, special effects, animation and surround sound. It is a Pacific isle saga of birth and death, love and family, triumph and tragedy.
Gateway Buffet with live music:
Relax with your family in our new Gateway Buffet and enjoy a flavorful selection of Polynesian-inspired Asian and American cuisine. Feast like royalty in our expansive dining hall that features a larger-than-life 360° mural.
- An immersive cultural experience in 6 island villages.
- Go Native activities
- Canoe Rides
- Tram Tour of Laie
- Gateway Buffet with live music
- Admission/General-level seating at Ha: Breath of Life evening show.
- We recommend you dress comfortably and wear very comfortable shoes.
Location: Polynesian Cultural Center
Address: 55-370 Kamehameha Hwy Laie, Hawaii 96762
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/DAVxbnV7wiXZ8Z1Y7
Round-trip motorcoach transportation is offered from the Waikiki area. Please see the Transportation tab for pick-up locations and schedule.
Parking & Check-In:
- Check-in begins at 12:45 PM.
- Parking is FREE.
- Disability parking is available near the main entrance.
- Charging stations for electric vehicles are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Special food requests available with minimum 48 hours advance notice.
Served in a beautiful and spacious dining hall reflecting the islands of the Pacific, our family-friendly “all you can eat” menu comes with dishes to please your entire Ohana.
- Tossed Green Salad
- Dressings (Italian, Ranch, Lilikoi)
- Condiments (Sunflower Seed, Mushroom slices, Garbanzo Beans, Black Olives, Cherry Tomatoes, Red Onion slices, Corn Kernel, Croutons, Shredded Cheese, Diced ham, Cucumber slices, Bacon Bits)
- Lomilomi Salmon
- Ahi Shoyu Poke
- Spicy Local Fish Poke
- Pickled Cucumber with Limu
- Orecchiette Fennel Salad
- Poisson cru with Hawaiian COD
- Ulu Uala Poke
- Fruit Platter
- Taro bao buns with Kimchee smoked marlin
- Lili Bao Buns with marinated beets
- Garlic Shrimp
- Fried Saimin
- Kalua Pork
- Culotte Roast
- Char Siu Pork ribs
- Pineapple Fried Rice
- Adobo Fried Chicken Wings
- White Rice
- Garlic Brown Sugar Roast Chicken with Pineapple Relish
- Furikake Panko Crusted Local Fish
- Ahi Tuna Sashimi
- Fried Calamari
- Spicy Pork belly
- Chicken Yaka tori (coming soon)
- Garlic Shrimp (coming soon)
- Mixed Veggie Medley
- Roasted Asparagus
- Bok Choy and sautéed mushrooms
- Roasted Squash Soup
- Hawaiian Bouillabaisse Soup
- Pineapple Fosters
- Laie Vanilla Panna Cotta
- Chocolate Cake (coming soon)
- Scooped Ice Cream (coming soon)
- Taro Rolls
Oahu Circle Island Tour
Take a jaw-dropping journey across our island paradise.
The Circle Island Tour lets you explore the historical, scenic, and cultural highlights of Oahu—the comfortable, convenient way.
- Diamond Head
- Hanauma Bay Lookout*
- Makapu’u Lookout & Lighthouse*
- Halona Blow Hole
- Pali Lookout*
- Pineapple fields
- Dole Plantation*
- North Shore beaches
- 6:45 AM – Depart Waikiki
- 6:45 AM-12:30 PM -Narrated historical and cultural tour of the beautiful island of Oahu.
- 12:30 PM – Arrive at Polynesian Cultural Center
- 9:00 PM – Depart Polynesian Cultural Center for Waikiki
Pickup location & Time:
- 10:00 AM – Ala Moana Hotel (Mahukona Street)
- 10:05 AM – ABC Store#83 Ala Moana Blvd – Next to Grand Waikikian Hotel (Flag post)
- 10:10 AM – La Croix Hotel ( Olohana Street)
- 10:20 AM – Ross Dress For Less Store (Seaside Ave.)
- 10:25 AM – Hyatt Regency (Koa Avenue)
- 10:30 AM – Waikiki Beach Marriott (Paoakalani Street)
Note: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.