UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. (Closed Wednesday and Sunday)
- Tour Time: 12:45 PM
- Duration: 5 Hours
Take a 15 million square mile tour of Polynesia without ever leaving Oahu. The spectacular 40 acre Polynesian Cultural Center brings to life the traditions, history and hospitality of the islands of Polynesia.
Visit authentic villages and watch natives from seven Pacific cultures demonstrate the arts of dancing with fire, making clothing from plants, jewelry making, and preserving history without a written language. Experience ancient life in Tonga, Fiji, Tahiti, Hawai’i, Aotearoa (New Zealand), and Samoa.
- Explore Polynesia – an immersive cultural experience in 6 island villages
- “Go Native” hands-on activities for the whole family
- Canoe rides
- La’ie & Temple Visitors Center Tour
Location: Polynesian Cultural Center
Address: 55-370 Kamehameha Hwy Laie, Hawaii 96762
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/DAVxbnV7wiXZ8Z1Y7
Round-trip motorcoach transportation is offered from the Waikiki area. Please see the Transportation tab for pick-up locations and schedule.
Parking & Check-In:
- Check-in begins at 12:45 PM.
- Parking is FREE.
- Disability parking is available near the main entrance.
- Charging stations for electric vehicles are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- The bus will depart from Polynesian Cultural Center at approximately 6:30 PM.
Oahu Circle Island Tour
Take a jaw-dropping journey across our island paradise.
The Circle Island Tour lets you explore the historical, scenic, and cultural highlights of Oahu—the comfortable, convenient way.
- Diamond Head
- Hanauma Bay Lookout*
- Makapu’u Lookout & Lighthouse*
- Halona Blow Hole
- Pali Lookout*
- Pineapple fields
- Dole Plantation*
- North Shore beaches
- 6:45 AM – Depart Waikiki
- 6:45 AM-12:30 PM -Narrated historical and cultural tour of the beautiful island of Oahu.
- 12:30 PM – Arrive at Polynesian Cultural Center
- 6:30 PM – Return to Waikiki from PCC
Pickup location & Time:
- 10:00 AM – Ala Moana Hotel (Mahukona Street)
- 10:05 AM – ABC Store#83 Ala Moana Blvd – Next to Grand Waikikian Hotel (Flag post)
- 10:10 AM – La Croix Hotel ( Olohana Street)
- 10:20 AM – Ross Dress For Less Store (Seaside Ave.)
- 10:25 AM – Hyatt Regency (Koa Avenue)
- 10:30 AM – Waikiki Beach Marriott (Paoakalani Street)
Note: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
The bus will depart from Polynesian Cultural Center at approximately 6:00 PM.