UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. (Closed Wednesday and Sunday)
- Tour Time: 12:45 PM
- Duration: 8 Hours
Take a 15 million square mile tour of Polynesia without ever leaving Oahu. The spectacular 40 acre Polynesian Cultural Center brings to life the traditions, history and hospitality of the islands of Polynesia.
Visit Authentic villages and watch natives from seven Pacific cultures demonstrate the arts of dancing with fire, making clothing from plants, jewelry making and preserving history without a written language. Experience ancient life in Tonga, Fiji, Tahiti, Hawai’i, Aotearoa (New Zealand), and Samoa.
HA: Breath of Life Show
Experience the power of HA: Breath of Life, an action-packed story of passion ignited by fire, song, and dance, featuring over 100 Polynesian performers from across the Pacific.
- Islands of Polynesia
- An immersive cultural experience in 6 island villages: All-day admission to explore the authentic cultures of 6 pacific Islands. Interact with friendly villagers as they share entertaining presentations, enduring customs and the vibrant traditions of their islands
- Hands-on activities: Explore each island’s unique culture with hands-on activities; games of skill, canoe paddling, fire starting, cooking, and much more
- Canoe Tour: Take a leisurely canoe tour across our magnificent lagoon
- Laie & Temple Visitors Center Tour: Take a spin around the beautiful BYU-Hawaii campus and stop at the historic Laie Temple Visitors Center to wander through its stunning gardens and displays
- Free 3-day pass to our island villages
- General-level seating at “HA: Breath of Life” show”
Location: Polynesian Cultural Center
Address: 55-370 Kamehameha Hwy Laie, Hawaii 96762
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/DAVxbnV7wiXZ8Z1Y7
Round-trip motorcoach transportation is offered from the Waikiki area. Please see the Transportation tab for pick-up locations and schedule.
Parking & Check-In:
- Check-in begins at 12:45 PM.
- Parking is FREE.
- Disability parking is available near the main entrance.
- Charging stations for electric vehicles are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- The bus will return to Waikiki at approximately 10:30 PM
Oahu Circle Island Tour
Take a jaw-dropping journey across our island paradise.
The Circle Island Tour lets you explore the historical, scenic, and cultural highlights of Oahu-the comfortable, convenient way.
- Diamond Head
- Hanauma Bay Lookout*
- Makapu’u Lookout & Lighthouse*
- Halona Blow Hole
- Pali Lookout*
- Pineapple fields
- Dole Plantation*
- North Shore beaches
- 6:45 AM – Depart Waikiki
- 6:45 AM-12:30 PM – Narrated historical and cultural tour of the beautiful island of Oahu.
- 12:30 PM – Arrive at Polynesian Cultural Center
- 10:30 PM – Return to Waikiki from PCC (approx.)
Pickup location & Time
- 10:30 AM – Ala Moana Hotel (Mahukona Street)
- 10:35 AM – ABC Store#83 Ala Moana Blvd – Next to Grand Waikikian Hotel (Flag post)
- 10:40 AM – La Croix Hotel (Olohana Street)
- 10:50 AM – Ross Dress For Less Store (Seaside Ave.)
- 10:55 AM – Hyatt Regency (Koa Avenue)
- 11:00 AM – Waikiki Beach Marriott (Paoakalani Street)
Note: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
Return to Waikiki at approximately 10:30 PM