UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (Closed Sunday)
- Tour Times:
- September-May: 4:30 PM
- June-August: 5:00 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours
Set sail from Ko Olina Marina located on the beautiful Ko Olina Resort along leeward Oahu’s picturesque coastline on a two-hour Sunset Catamaran Sail on the lovely Holole’a kai.
Private Sunset Sail Charters are available every evening, please call us to reserve private charters.
- Enjoy the incredible views of Oahu as the setting sun paints the sky in gorgeous golden hues
- Experience a stunning, tropical sunset as you leisurely sail for two hours
- Light appetizers
- Three complimentary alcoholic drinks – All other bar drinks $5.00
Location: Ko Olina Ocean Adventures
Address: 92-100 Waipahe Pl, Kapolei, HI 96707
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/xSsXBzqAckqvvLhB6
Check-in: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time. Check-in is behind the Ko Olina Marina Store by the picnic area at our outdoor check-in desk.
Parking: After entering Ko Olina Resort, proceed to the marina located next to Lagoon 4, self paid parking at the marina is $10.00 for the day.
- Please check in 15 minutes prior to tour time.
- Please note: The Sunset Sail on Fridays is only for guests 21+ years of age.
- A 5% gratuity is recommended but not included in the above rates.
- Holiday Closures: Thanksgiving (November 25, 2021); Honolulu Marathon (December 5, 2021); Christmas Day & New Year’s Day.