UPDATED 2022: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. (Closed Wednesday and Sunday)
- Tour Times: 4:30 PM
- Duration: 4 Hours 15 Minutes
It’s an evening you will never forget.
This package includes dinner at the Gateway Buffet with live music. After, you’ll experience our amazing evening show, HA: Breath of Life.
Gateway Buffet with live music:
Relax with your family in our new Gateway Buffet and enjoy a flavorful selection of Polynesian-inspired Asian and American cuisine. Feast like royalty in our expansive dining hall that features a larger-than-life 360° mural.
Ha: BREATH OF LIFE. A STORY OF PASSION, IGNITED BY FIRE, SONG AND DANCE. The symbolic story of Mana and his beloved Lani, punctuated by Polynesian dance, music and blazing fire knives, is told in “Ha: Breath of Life,” a stunning, new evening show featuring over 100 Polynesian natives, special effects, animation and surround sound. It is a Pacific isle saga of birth and death, love and family, triumph and tragedy.
- Gateway Buffet with live music
- Admission/ General level seating at Ha: Breath of Life evening show.
- We recommend you dress comfortably and wear very comfortable shoes.
Location: Polynesian Cultural Center
Address: 55-370 Kamehameha Hwy Laie, Hawaii 96762
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/DAVxbnV7wiXZ8Z1Y7
Round-trip motorcoach transportation is available from the Waikiki area. Please see the Transportation tab for pick-up locations and schedule.
Parking & Check-In:
- Check-in begins at 4:00 PM.
- Parking is FREE.
- Disability parking is available near the main entrance.
- Charging stations for electric vehicles are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- For guests who select roundtrip transportation: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- For self-driving guests: Check-in begins at 4:00 PM.
- Special food requests available with minimum 48 hours advance notice.
Served in a beautiful and spacious dining hall reflecting the islands of the Pacific, our family-friendly “all you can eat” menu comes with dishes to please your entire Ohana.
- Tossed Green Salad (V, GF, NF, DF)
- Assorted Salad Toppings
- Dressings (Italian Dessing – V, GF, NF, DF, Ranch Dressing – V, GF, NF, Lilikoi Cilantro Aioli – Veg, GF, NF, DF)
- Beets & Yogurt Salad (V, GF, NF, DF)
- Lomi Lomi Salmon (GF, NF, DF)
- Mushroom Citrus Salad (V, GF, NF, DF)
- Li Hing Mui Quinoa Salad (V, GF, NF, DF)
- `Ula Uala Poke (sweet potato & breadfruit) (V, NF, DF)
- Hawaiian Mac Salad (NF, DF)
- Poi (V, GF, NF, DF)
- Condiments (sunflower seed, mushroom slices, garbanzo beans, black olives, cherry tomatoes, red onion slices, corn kernel, croutons, shredded cheese, diced ham, cucumber slices, bacon bits)
- Hawaiian Bouillabaisse (GF, NF)
- Roasted Squash Soup (V, GF, NF, DF)
- Taro Rolls (Veg, NF)
- Kings Hawaiian Rolls (Veg, NF)
- Asiago Bread (Veg, NF)
- Mixed Veggie Ratatouille (V, GF, NF)
- Kabocha and Broccolini Tofu Stir-fry (V, NF, DF)
- Blanched Asparagus with Lilikoi Glaze (V, GF, NF, DF)
- Steamed Bok Choy with sauteed mushrooms (V, NF, DF)
- Pancit (V, NF, DF)
- Pineapple Fried Rice (V, GF, NF, DF)
- Tricolor Roasted Potato (V, GF, NF, DF) with Pineapple Aioli Sauce (Veg, GF, NF, DF)
- Steamed White Rice (V, GF, NF)
Pork & Beef:
- Kalua Pork (GF, NF, DF)
- Char Siu Pork Ribs (NF, DF)
- Spicy Pork Belly (NF, DF)
- Kalbi Stir Fry (GF, NF, DF)
- Furikake Panko Crusted Catch of the Day with lemongrass beurre blanc (GF, NF)
- Crispy Shrimp with sweet chili garlic aioli (NF)
- Fried Calamari (NF, DF) served with pineapple chili sauce (V, NF, DF)
- Fresh Ahi Sashimi (GF, NF, DF) served with a tare glaze (V, GF, NF, DF)
- Spicy Fish Poke (GF, NF, DF)
- Kimchi Tako Poke (NF, DF)
- Shrimp Poke (NF, DF)
- California Poke (NF, DF)
- Ahi Shoyu Poke (NF, DF)
- Wasabi (Veg, GF, NF)
- Pickled Ginger (V, GF, NF)
- Mango Habanero Chicken Wings (NF, DF)
- Adobo Fried Chicken Wings (NF, DF)
- Garlic Brown Sugar Roast Chicken with Pineapple Relish (GF, NF, DF)
- Hawaiian Style Sweet & Sour Chicken (GF, NF, DF)
- Sweet pulled pork on pretzel sliders
- Fries (NF, DF)
- Chicken Tenders (NF, DF)
- Mac and Cheese (Veg, NF)
- Laie Vanilla Panna Cotta with raspberry lychee compote (Veg, GF, NF)
- Pineapple Cobbler (Veg, NF)
- Mochi Chocolate Chip Cookie (Veg, NF)
- Mango Cheese Cake (Veg, NF)
- Chocolate Souffle (Veg, NF)
- Scooped Ice Cream of the Day
- Pineapple Soft Serve (VEG, GF, NF)
- Root Beer
- Sierra Mist
- Raspberry Iced Tea
- Coffee (regular & decaffeinated)
- Herbal tea (chamomile tea, cinnamon apple)
- Diet Pepsi
- Fruit punch
- Mountain Dew
Pickup location & Time:
- 2:00 PM – Ala Moana Hotel (Mahukona Street)
- 2:05 PM – ABC Store#83 Ala Moana Blvd – Next to Grand Waikikian Hotel (Flag post)
- 2:10 PM – La Croix Hotel ( Olohana Street)
- 2:20 PM – Ross Dress For Less Store (Seaside Ave.)
- 2:25 AM – Hyatt Regency (Koa Avenue)
- 2:30 AM – Waikiki Beach Marriott (Paoakalani Street)
Note: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.