UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
(TRANSPORTATION NOT AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT)
- Available Days: Tuesday and Friday
- Tour Times: 2:00 PM
- Duration: 3 Hours
Buck and bang like a Wild Boar
On this one-of-a-kind 4×4 adventure – scramble up steep ridgelines, negotiate muddy trails, & tackle Hawaiian style moguls in an ex-military Pinzgauer all-terrain vehicle. This “hike on wheels” allows guests to interact with the great outdoors from the comfort of a high-stanced, open-air 4-wheeler while learning about Oʻahuʻs unique natural environment from an expert local guide. Guests will enjoy spectacular panoramic views of verdant mountain peaks, windswept coastlines, and lush water-filled valleys from secluded lookout points. Ramble through fruit orchards, visit old WWII fortifications, and even pick seasonal wild fruit! And if thatʻs not awesome enough, how about a refreshing swim in a secluded freshwater pool? Thatʻs right, this tour also treks into the ancient valley of Anahulu to visit one of the islandʻs longest and most iconic rivers. This off-road adventure truly has it all and is hands down the best 4×4 tour on Oʻahu! So hold on tight, laugh, gaze, & swim, this will be an adventure you wonʻt want to miss. Only 8 seats available – Reserve yours today!on Oʻahu!
Trail Length: 18.5-miles
- Dress accordingly; conditions can include rain or sunshine, cool mountain breezes, or high humidity.
- During rain and/or muddy conditions riders can get dirty – please DON’T wear your favorite aloha shirt!
- Be advised that this is a rough ride; please take the proper precautions if you are susceptible to carsickness.
- For safety purposes, children under 8yrs are not allowed on this tour.
- Due to the vehicle’s sudden jerky movements caused by rough roads, we do not recommend this tour for people with back or neck problems and/or women who are pregnant.
- Inquire first before booking if you or anyone in your party has any medical conditions that may affect his/her ability to sit on a bumpy off-road ride for 2 hrs.
- All guests are required to sign a waiver & release form prior to the start of their tour.
- Please note that for safety reasons, the tour route may change depending on weather & road conditions.
Location: Aloha General Store at the North Shore Marketplace
66-250 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, HI 96712
Google Maps: https://g.page/NorthShoreMarketplace?share
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled tour time.