Our acclaimed Grand Circle Island Tour of Oahu is the most enjoyable and informative way to see the beauties of the entire island in a single day. This exciting 120-mile excursion includes the key sites of Hawaii’s most visited island. Your professional driver-guide will meet you in Waikiki in a deluxe tour vehicle and share the many natural and cultural landmarks of Oahu. From the South Shore with far-reaching views of the Pacific Ocean to the windward coastline surrounded by the towering Ko’olau Mountain Range, then onward to the famous North Shore where waves pound pristine white sandy beaches, and back to Honolulu – you’ll take it all in during this one-of-a-kind tour.
- Fascinating live narration by a professional driver-guide
- Amelia Earhart Lookout on the south side of Diamond Head
- Exclusive Kahala Avenue drive-through “Hawaii’s Beverly Hills”
- Hanauma Bay (pending available parking) Temporarily Closed
- Halona Blowhole (pending available parking)
- Nu’uanu Pali Lookout scenic vista towering 1,200 feet over Windward Oahu
- Byodo-In Temple in Valley of the Temples, gorgeous grounds and remarkable architecture
- Chinaman’s Hat island offshore near Kualoa
- Waimea Valley tram ride.
- North Shore world-famous surfing beaches of Sunset, Waimea Bay, and others
- Drive through rustic, historic Haleiwa Town
- Coffee and pineapple farms of Central Oahu
- Dole Plantation where you’ll learn of Hawaii’s pineapple history
- Round-Trip Transportation
- Admission to Byodo-In Temple
- Expert, Live Narration
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday
- Tour Time: 7:00 AM
- Duration: 9 Hours 30 Minutes
- You should bring items that allow you to be comfortable.
- You should wear sunscreen and bring a camera.
- Please do not leave anything of value unattended on the coach.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 48 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.
- Pick-up offered in the Waikiki area. Please see the Transportation tab for pick-up locations and schedule.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time and allow a 5-minute window for your driver to arrive.
- No-host lunch is available at Waimea Valley. Lunch stop subject to change.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time and allow a 5-minute window for your driver to arrive.
Pick up locations:
- 7:15 AM – PRINCE WAIKIKI HOTEL (Entrance facing the boat harbor)
- 7:15 AM – ALA MOANA HOTEL (HONOLULU, OAHU) (Mahukona St.)
- 7:15 AM – AQUA PALMS WAIKIKI (in front of IHOP)
- 7:20 AM – HILTON HAWAIIAN VILLAGE (Grand Islander Bus Depot)
- 7:25 AM – HALE KOA HOTEL WAIKIKI (Front Entrance)
- 7:25 AM – HOTEL LACROIX (WAIKIKI GATEWAY) (Side Entrance Olohana St)
- 7:30 AM – SHERATON WAIKIKI HOTEL (Tour Bus Terminal (Aloha Landing))
- 7:30 AM – HOKULANI BY HILTON GRAND VACATIONS (Curbside on Lewers St. under the Hokulani sign by the bottom of the escalator)
- 7:35 AM – ROSS DRESS FOR LESS (Curbside at Seaside Ave)
- 7:35 AM – HILTON GARDEN INN WAIKIKI (Curbside on Walina St)
- 7:40 AM – OHANA WAIKIKI EAST (Curbside outside front entrance on Kaiulani Ave)
- 7:45 AM – HYATT REGENCY WAIKIKI (Koa Ave – curbside, under green awning)
- 7:55 AM – ASTON WAIKIKI BEACH (Curbside Paoakalani St)