UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Wednesday
- Tour Time: 6:45 AM
- Duration: 9 hours 30 minutes
Immerse yourself in history with our Pearl Harbor Heroes Adventure Tour on Oahu. Experience the complete cycle of World War II; from the surprise attack on Pearl Harbor to the surrender of Japanese forces on board the USS Missouri. Your adventure tour also includes visits to the USS Bowfin, Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum and more.
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off from Waikiki is included.
- This Oahu day tour will delight history buffs.
- Visit the Arizona Memorial, USS Bowfin, Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum, and Battleship Missouri.
- View the dramatic film of the Pearl Harbor attack at the Arizona Memorial Center.
- Tour the USS Battleship Missouri (admission and guided tour included)
- Walk in General Douglas MacArthur’s footsteps.
- Lunch Included
No Hawaiian vacation would be complete without a stop at Pearl Harbor, and you can enjoy the entire experience on our unique Pearl Harbor Heroes Adventure Tour. Your journey through history begins as you are picked up at your Hotel and driven in comfort and style to the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center. You will be treated to a film about the 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor including actual footage from that fateful day. After browsing the historical artifacts board the Navy Launch for the short ride to the Arizona Memorial, built over the sunken remains of the USS Arizona. You will be able to pay your respects and honor the 1,177 sailors and marines who lost their lives that day.
Continuing on your adventure you will enjoy an audio guided tour of one of the world’s most famous submarines, the USS Bowfin. The Bowfin is also known as the “Pearl Harbor Avenger” for the instrumental role it played in the epic Pacific battles of WWII. Then you will head over to the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum, where you will be transported back in time in order to learn about the great aviation heroes throughout history.
Wrapping up your heroes’ adventure tour is a special guided tour of the Navy’s last and most famous battleship, the USS Missouri. Walk the decks of this massive ship and find the exact spot of the Japanese surrender in 1945. This informative tour takes you through one of the most definitive eras in world history. Your Pearl Harbor adventure ends with a return trip back to your hotel.
- The US Department of the Interior has declared a, “no bags” policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Passengers may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up location.
- Please do not leave any valuables on the coach.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 48 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.
- This tour does not operate on Christmas, New Year’s Day or Thanksgiving.