- Island Hopping Day Tours
- Kauai Island Tours
- Kauai Tours & Activities
- Oahu Island Hopping Tours
- Oahu Tours & Activities
Escape to another Hawaiian island for a day on this all-inclusive island-hopping tour. Indulge on your vacation and leave the planning to us! Interisland roundtrip airfare from Oahu to Kauai, roundtrip transportation from the Lihue Airport (LIH) and a sightseeing land tour with lunch.
Enjoy a day of scenic beauty, legends and history of the Garden Island. Journey down the tranquil Wailua River on an open air boat ride. Take a short, easy hike to the Fern Grotto where you’ll be serenaded by the Hawaiian Wedding Song.
Marvel at the vast expanse of Waimea Canyon from key lookout points on the ascent. The deep red cliffs were described by Mark Twain as the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific.” Visit sprawling Kauai Coffee Plantation and Spouting Horn Blowhole where sea water is naturally propelled through lava rock fissures.
- Interisland, roundtrip flight from Oahu to Kauai
- Waimea Canyon – nicknamed “The Grand Canyon of the Pacific”, this epic natural wonder is over 10 miles long, 1 mile wide and more than 3,000 feet deep. The Waimea Canyon Lookout offers scenic views of the deep valley gorges with it’s striking red soil covered in greenery.
- Opaekaa Falls – This 151-foot-tall, 40-foot-wide waterfall is the most accessible major waterfalls on Kauai. ʻŌpaekaʻa” means “rolling shrimp,” which were once abundant in the stream.
- Spouting Horn Blowhole – crashing waves propel majestic jets of salt water through lava rock. One of the most photographed sites on Kauai.
- Hanapepe Valley Lookout – panoramic views of a valley covered in trees and wild green sugarcane. Hanapepe was one of the locations visited by famous explored Charles Wilkes in 1840 on his United States Exploring Expedition.
- Wailua River – narrated two-mile ride on an open-air boat down a meandering freshwater river.
- Fern Grotto – at the end of the Wailua River, walk through a tropical rainforest to a rock cave dripping in ferns. Listen to the melodious, live performance of the Hawaiian wedding song as you enjoy the verdant surroundings.
- Availability: Monday and Wednesday
- Tour Time: 5:30 AM
- Duration: 13 Hours 30 Minutes
- Guests are advised to NOT bring large or heavy bags on the flight
- In order to be in compliance with FAA regulations, we require the full names of all persons on tour with air transportation. International visitors must have a valid passport to fly interisland on these tours and all U.S. citizens must have a current government ID. This name must be exactly as it appears on your valid, government-issued photo identification. Air carriers will deny boarding if the passenger name, as shown does not match name on air ticket. If a passenger is denied boarding due to non-compliance with this requirement there will be no refund.
- The guest is responsible for transportation to and from the airport on their departure island.
- There is no Polynesian Adventure representative at the airport of your departure island. Please proceed to check-in and board your flight. You will meet your tour guide at your destination.
Upon Arrival At Lihue Airport (LIH), meet the Polynesian Adventure vehicle between 8:10 AM to 8:15 AM at the BAGGAGE CLAIM area curbside to the right in the Bus pick area.
Location: HONOLULU AIRPORT (DEPARTURES), Hawaiian Airlines ticket counter.
Address: 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96819
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/19bU9sSmU7JjFj6e8
- Please proceed to the Hawaiian Airlines ticket counter to check in for your flight to Kauai. Check-in at 5:30 AM at the Honolulu Airport (Hawaiian Airlines counter). The approximate return from Kauai to Oahu is about 7:00 PM.
- Flight confirmation will be emailed to you approx 1 week before your departure date.
- The airlines change their flight schedules frequently and at the last minute so please ensure that you check flight status on your own.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 72 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.
- The itinerary itself and order is subject to change based on current traffic and weather conditions.
There is a NO CANCELLATION & NO REFUND policy on all ONE-DAY FLYAWAY Tours. No name or date changes will be honored once booking is confirmed.
Lunch is included at Puakea Grill. Choices include bottled water or canned drinks. (Orders will be taken by the driver during the tour.)
- Cheeseburger w/ fries or chips. Burgers are served on a brioche bun with lettuce, tomatoes, & onions
- Ham or Turkey sandwich with fries or chips, served on Ciabatta bread
- Ginger Fried Chicken
- Tofu Veggie Stir Fry (gluten-free, vegetarian)
- Veggie Sandwich, served on Ciabatta bread