Get off the ground in the Adventure Tower with our aerial challenge course. Here you’ll be met with 18 challenge elements that will have you climbing, swinging and jumping around, high above the ground. This is one of the most engaging adventures offered in Hawai’i.
Afraid of heights? The Aerial Challenge Course is the perfect place to challenge yourself and triumph over your fears. You’ll be safely harnessed in so there’s no need to worry; just get out there and enjoy the exhilaration that the course delivers. This activity is perfect for those who want to challenge themselves and experience the success of completing obstacles in a safe and secure environment.
Please note that the Aerial Challenge Course tour does not include the entire tower assets such as the freefall, climbing rope, climbing ladder and climbing wall. Want it all? Check out the full Adventure Tower package.
Safety is our number one priority. Our harnesses, helmets, and double-locking clips are state of the art equipment that guarantees complete safety. Our systems are tried and true to life-safe standards. Our expert guides are with you throughout the adventure, so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 2:00 PM, 4:00 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Light cover-up
- Cash for gratuity
- Participants must weigh between 40 lbs – 250 lbs. All participants will be weighed in, fully clothed, during the check-in process before each tour.
Those unable to meet the requirement will not be permitted to participate and will not be offered a refund or rescheduled.
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Minimum Height for Adventure Tower: Participants must be 4’6″ to independently navigate the course. Those shorter than 4’6″ (and at least 6 years old) are still encouraged to participate but will require an adult participant to lead them through the course or hire one of our guides to help perform safety tasks. Adult participants can assist a maximum of 2 guests under 4’6″. Guides can be hired in the check-out process as an add-on option. *72 Hours notice must be given to hire an additional guide on your tour!
- Securable, close-toed shoes are required. Athletic shoes are recommended. (We do offer a limited number of shoes to rent)
- Long shorts or pants are suggested. Skirts, belly shirts and bathing suits will not be permitted. Please remove dangling earrings. Participants with long hair must secure hair back with a hair tie or similar accessory. We will not be held responsible for any lost or damaged belongings. Please store any and all unneeded items in lockers provided during check-in.
- No participant on the tour is permitted to use any other gear (helmet, harness, trolley, etc.) beside that which is provided by Coral Crater.
- We do not recommend participation with preexisting injuries, back, neck, or heart issues. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure whether this activity is suitable for you.
- All participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- All participants must not be pregnant.
- This is an outdoor adventure activity and operates in all weather conditions.
- All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation.
Address: 91-1780 Midway Rd., Kapolei, HI 96707
Google Maps: When using GPS, enter “Coral Crater Adventure Park” as your destination or “3845 Roosevelt Dr, Kapolei, HI 96707” as an alternative address as GPS does not accurately report our physical address.
Parking & Check-In:
Check-in time is 15 minutes before the tour time.
- Check-in time is 15 minutes before the tour time. Please arrive for this tour on time. Late arrivals will miss the tour. No refunds will be issued.