No trip to Hawaii would be complete without visiting Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial. This hassle-free tour will take you to Pearl Harbor in comfort and style.
- Arizona Memorial Visitor Center
- Pearl Harbor and The U.S.S. Arizona Memorial
- Watch a film of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- View beautiful and historic buildings in Downtown Honolulu.
- Drive by the Kawaiahao Church, the first Christian church in Hawaii.
- Drive through and experience the serenity of Punchbowl National Cemetery.
- Roundtrip Waikiki Beach hotel transportation included.
Pearl Harbor Experience:
Once there you will be overcome with emotion as you view actual film footage of that infamous day, December 7, 1941. You will have the opportunity to browse through all the historic artifacts and will be transported by the Navy Launch across Pearl Harbor and to the solemn Arizona Memorial. The Arizona Memorial is built directly above the sunken remains of the USS Arizona and will give you the opportunity to pay your respects to the fallen heroes of the fateful day that propelled the U.S. into World War II.
You will then be transported to another historic site as you drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery (courts of the missing), this is a memorial of all the missing Americans from WWII, Korean war and Vietnam war are inscribed. The military cemetery rests inside an extinct volcano where you will be able to honor those heroes.
Your historic journey through Honolulu continues with a drive to the King Kamehameha Statue located across the street from the ‘Iolani Palace, the only royal palace on American soil. You will also see the Kawaiahao church, the first Christian church in Hawaii, as well as the Mission Houses Museum and learn how the conditions were for the first missionaries in Hawaii. Also included are the State Library and Archives as well as Honolulu Hale, the city hall.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday (Closed Saturday)
- Tour Time: 9:00 AM
- Duration: 6 Hours
- You should bring items that allow you to be comfortable.
- You should wear sunscreen and bring a camera. Please do not leave anything of value unattended on the coach.
- The US Department of the Interior has declared a, “no bags” policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Passengers may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets.
- Please do not leave any valuables on the coach.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 48 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.
- This tour does not operate on Christmas, New Year’s Day or Thanksgiving.