UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (Closed Wednesday and Sunday)
- Tour Time: 9:00 AM
- Duration: 6 Hours
This is by far our single most popular Pearl Harbor tour. Not only will you visit the famed USS Arizona Memorial to pay respects to those lost during the air attack of 1941, but you’ll witness actual film footage of the attack, view gripping displays describing the tragedy and heroism of the era in our history, and leave Pearl Harbor with an increased appreciation for our nation’s women and men in uniform.
Along with your Pearl Harbor visit, you’ll view the beauty and solemnity of Punchbowl Cemetery, officially known as the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, located in an extinct volcano. Your excursion will continue onward to show you many of Honolulu’s most famous landmarks and buildings, including Iolani Palace – the only royal palace in the United States – and the King Kamehameha statue, seen throughout the world among compilations of Hawaii’s most iconic sights.
This is only our most economical tour, but an extremely convenient one. Simply book today to avoid a sell-out, let us know your hotel location, and we’ll pick you up in Waikiki and return you to the same place after your tour. It’s an ideal family tour as well as one popular with couples seeking the comfort and carefree benefit of a professionally narrated tour aboard an air-conditioned, deluxe tour vehicle.
- Arizona Memorial
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Punchbowl Cemetery
- Iolani Palace
- King Kamehameha Statue
- Kawaiahao Church and Mission Houses
- Hawaii State Capitol
- Honolulu Hale
- Convenient pick-up from several Waikiki locations
- Comfortable, late model air-conditioned deluxe tour vehicle
- Live professional tour narration by delightful, knowledgeable driver guide
- View actual film footage of the attack
- Lunch on your own
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl
- Honolulu City Tour, including royal palace, prominent sites, and landmarks
- You should bring items that allow you to be comfortable.
- You should wear sunscreen and bring a camera.
- Do not leave anything of value unattended on the coach.
- The US Department of the Interior has declared a, “no bags” policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Passengers may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets.
- Due to ceremonies on December 7th each year, the park is closed to commercial vehicles and we do not operate our normal tours to the USS Arizona Memorial on that date. Also, on rare occasions, and due to external factors outside of our control (including inclement weather and/or shortages of boat launch tickets), there is the possibility of not being able to visit the Arizona Memorial during your visit. You will still be able to visit the many Arizona exhibits and visitor’s center, the USS Bowfin, and other monuments at the park.
- Pick up offered in the Waikiki area. Please see Transportation tab for pick up locations and schedule.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Please do not leave any valuables on the coach.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 48 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.
- This tour does not operate on Christmas, New Year’s Day, or Thanksgiving.
- Lunch on your own is available at a selection of venues.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time and allow a 15-minute window for your driver to arrive.
- HALE KOA HOTEL WAIKIKI, Front Entrance – 6:45 AM
- PRINCE WAIKIKI HOTEL, Front Entrance – 7:00 AM
- ALA MOANA HOTEL, Mahukona St. – 7:00 AM
- AQUA PALMS WAIKIKI, in front of IHOP – 7:00 AM
- HILTON HAWAIIAN VILLAGE – Grand Islander Bus Depot – 7:05 AM
- HOTEL LACROIX (WAIKIKI GATEWAY), Side Entrance Olohana St – 7:10 AM
- SHERATON WAIKIKI HOTEL, Tour Bus Terminal (Aloha Landing) – 7:15 AM
- HOKULANI BY HILTON GRAND VACATIONS, Curbside on Lewers St. under the Hokulani sign by the bottom of the escalator – 7:15 AM
- ROSS DRESS FOR LESS, Curbside at Seaside Ave – 7:20 AM
- HILTON GARDEN INN WAIKIKI, Curbside on Walina St – 7:20 AM
- CHEESECAKE FACTORY WAIKIKI, Curbside on Kalakaua Avenue – 7:20 AM
- OHANA WAIKIKI EAST – Curbside outside front entrance on Kaiulani Ave – 7:25 AM
- HYATT REGENCY WAIKIKI, Koa Ave – curbside, under the green awning – 7:30 AM
- ASTON WAIKIKI BEACH, Curbside Paoakalani St – 7:40 AM
- PEARL HARBOR HISTORIC SITES VISITOR CENTER, at the front before the checkpoint – 7:45 AM