UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (Closed Sunday)
- Tour Times: 9:00 AM, 11:30 AM, 2:00 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
An Unforgettable Eco-Adventure
Enjoy a guided tour of the best Gunstock Ranch has to offer: the Hidden Cave, WWII historical sites, stunning vistas, and our newly planted, entirely native Legacy Forest. This private tour gives you the chance to see Hawaii’s unique beauty up close and then help preserve Oahu by learning about the impact of native trees as part of a massive reforestation effort right here on the North Shore.
The Legacy Forest is part of our partnership with the Hawaii Legacy Reforestation Initiative, which is an important way to improve the health of Oahu and on a small scale, the health of the whole planet. You may decide to upgrade and sponsor a native tree. The tree you plant will offset carbon pollution throughout its life. We look forward to you taking part and learning about this exciting project.
- We recommend that you wear long pants, sunglasses, and covered shoes for this ride.
- Wear sunscreen and bring a bottle of water.
- Small cameras are welcome.
- For chilly days, it is a good idea to bring a light sweater or jacket.
- Minimum 2 persons to book a tour (Single riders are able to book with a $50 surcharge. Not available during select blackout dates.)
- Ages 5 and up
- No pregnant riders
- Gunstock Ranch is an alcohol-free establishment. No intoxicated riders will be allowed on a ride. If a rider shows up intoxicated they will be asked to leave and no refund will be given.
- Smoking is not allowed at our check-in area or on the ride.
- We plan to ride rain or shine. In the event, we cancel a ride due to conditions we feel are unsafe for our trails, no charges will be applied and a full refund will be issued. If a party calls in to cancel their ride because they don’t want to ride in the rain, and we plan to carry out the ride, no refund will be given.
- Please remember that gratuities are not included in your ride price.
- All participants must complete waivers prior to participation.
Location: Gunstock Ranch
Address: 56-250 Kamehameha Hwy, Kahuku, HI 96731
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/s66Sqmk34A42
- Please arrive 45 minutes prior to scheduled tour time for check-in. Each rider must attend a 15-min safety briefing prior to riding.
- Please note that this is a guide-driven tour, guests will not be permitted to drive the vehicle.