UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Time: 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:00 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour (~5-minute safety briefing & demonstration & ~50 minutes driving)
Oahu has such a diverse, rugged landscape, what better way to explore Coral Crater than by driving an off-road ATV?
Explore Coral Crater by driving an off-road ATV!!! This tour is guided through the jungle behind a professional driver in a lead vehicle. A specially-designed technical course awaits you, where our expert guides teach you some basic off-road techniques. Once you receive some pointers and go over the safety briefing, you’ll be ready to navigate our technical course.
Side-by-side ATV’s are especially fun because you share the experience with a friend sitting next to you as you conquer turns, ascend hills, and explore the jungles of Coral Crater. If you’re lucky, there will be some muddy puddles to splash through so don’t wear your best outfit if has been raining! Even if it hasn’t rained you will get very very dirty and dusty so be prepared!
- Side-by-Side ATV
- Light cover-up
- Dress comfortably for this adventure.
- A change of clothes and towels are recommended if it has been raining.
- Cash for gratuity
- Minimum weight: 40 lbs. Maximum weight: 250 lbs. All participants will be weighed in, fully clothed, during the check-in process before each tour.
Those unable to meet the requirement will not be permitted to participate and will not be offered a refund or rescheduled.
- Maximum height: 6’4″. Those over this height may be cramped and uncomfortable.
- Minimum age: 6 years old. Minimum age to drive ATV: 18 years old with Valid Driver License.
- 2 people per ATV. 3 ATVs per tour = 6 people per tour NO EXCEPTIONS. If you have more than 6 in your group please select different times.
- Face masks, gaiters, scarves, or any mask that covers both your nose and mouth are required on this tour due to dust/dirt and or mud. You can buy one on-site before the tour begins or you can bring your own.
- Securable, close-toed shoes are required. Athletic shoes are recommended.
- Those arriving without closed-toed shoes and those who weigh more than the maximum weight limit or less than the minimum weight limit will not be able to participate in activities and are not eligible for a refund.
- We do not recommend participation with preexisting injuries, back, neck, or heart issues. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure whether this activity is suitable for you.
- All participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- All participants must not be pregnant.
- Those who make last-minute decisions to not participate are not eligible for a refund.
- All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation.
- A $100 per driver credit card hold is put on reservations at check-in and returned when the tour completes without damage. Drivers are responsible for damages or injuries so please drive carefully.
- This is an outdoor adventure activity and operates in all weather conditions.
Address: 91-1780 Midway Rd., Kapolei, HI 96707
Google Maps: When using GPS, enter “Coral Crater Adventure Park” as your destination or “3845 Roosevelt Dr, Kapolei, HI 96707” as an alternative address as GPS does not accurately report our physical address
Parking & Check-In:
Check-in time is 15 minutes before the tour time.
- Check-in time is 15 minutes before the tour time. Please arrive for this tour on time. Late arrivals will miss the tour. No refunds will be issued.
- You will be accompanied by a guide at all times throughout the ATV tour.
- ***We reserve the right to remove participants from the tour if they are not following the guidelines set forth by the guides or are creating a danger to themselves, others or the vehicles. No refunds will be given.***
- The price listed is per two-person vehicle:
- That is the price if you want the vehicle to yourself.
- That is the price if you share driving with another driver (18+ with a driver’s license) and switch halfway.
- That is the price if you have a passenger (Those who do not want to drive, those without a driver’s license, or those under 18 years old.)
- You must have someone over 18 with a driver’s license to drive the vehicle. (For example, you cannot have two passengers in a vehicle.)