Experience Kauai’s most scenic marvels on the Waimea Canyon, Wailua River, and Fern Grotto Tour. You’ll journey to one of the world’s most inspiring geological wonders, the Waimea Canyon and be amazed at the expansive peaks, valleys, and deep gorges. Cruise down the Wailua River on a scenic boat ride amidst a lush rainforest jungle and take a relaxing stroll to the Fern Grotto. Witness natures raw power at the Spouting Horn Blowhole on this tour showcasing the scenic splendor of Kauai.
- Waimea Canyon – nicknamed “The Grand Canyon of the Pacific”, this epic natural wonder is over 10 miles long, 1 mile wide and more than 3,000 feet deep. The Waimea Canyon Lookout offers scenic views of the deep valley gorges with it’s striking red soil covered in greenery.
- Spouting Horn Blowhole – crashing waves propel majestic jets of salt water through lava rock. One of the most photographed sites on Kauai.
- Hanapepe Valley Lookout – panoramic views of a valley covered in trees and wild green sugarcane. Hanapepe was one of the locations visited by famous explored Charles Wilkes in 1840 on his United States Exploring Expedition.
- Wailua River – narrated two-mile ride on an open-air boat down a meandering freshwater river.
- Fern Grotto – at the end of the Wailua River, walk through a tropical rainforest to a rock cave dripping in ferns. Listen to the melodious, live performance of the Hawaiian wedding song as you enjoy the verdant surroundings.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Time: 7:00 AM
- Duration: 11 hours 30 mins
- Please wear comfortable attire and shoes. Many tours traverse uneven walking surfaces.
- Sturdy, closed-toe shoes are recommended.
- Bring a light sweater or jacket.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 48 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.