UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday (Closed Thursday and Sunday)
- Tour Times: 8:00 AM
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
Within a single day, visitors can enjoy the most popular sites & attractions on the island of Oahu and save money and time. Skip the hassle of renting a car and see the highlights of Oahu’s North Shore and East & North-east shores from the comfort of a minibus or van. Along the way, a guide keeps you entertained and shares details about the island that you would likely miss if traveling on your own. This tour also has a perfect balance between sightseeing (30%) and activities (70%) tour. It covers 80% of this whole island. We have the best tour guides with abundant sharing and caring spirit so-called “the Spirit of Aloha”. We are highly proud of TripAdvisor’s #1 rank out of 480 tours in Honolulu for 4 years in a row. We are striving to provide the most memorable, unique, and fun tours every day.
This whole day tour will spend 70% of the time in beach activities at North Shore including swimming, kayaking or paddleboarding, or Waterfall Hiking, and 30% of the time in sightseeing both the East and North-East Shores, which have some of the most breathtaking sights and where Jurassic Park, Jumanji, Here to Eternity, and 50 First Dates had been filmed.
- Diamond Head Lookout
- Hanauma Bay State Park
- Halona Blowhole (15 minutes stop)
- Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm (20 minutes stop)
- Chinaman’s Hat Island (10 minutes stop)
- Banzai Pipeline (20 minutes stop)
- Waimea Bay Beach Park (50 minutes stop)
- Waimea Valley & Waterfall (75 minutes stop) *Optional, Admission not included. Replacement for Pipeline visit and Swimming at Waimea Bay Beach Park.*
- Haleiwa Town: Paddle Boarding or Kayaking & Lunch (90 minutes top)
- Dole Plantation (30 minutes stop) *No Train ride or Maze activities, Dole Whip not included*
- Waikiki Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
- Fully narrated tour of North Shore & island of Oahu
*Kayaking, Paddleboarding, and Lunch not included. These items may be purchased on the tour.*
- Bring picture ID
- Light cover-up
- Swim Suit and Towel
- Cash for buying souvenirs and gratuity
- All customers/participants are required to sign liability waivers before participating in the activities.
- Routes subject to change due to weather conditions, roadblocks, and etc.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up location.
- Please note: Waimea Valley & Waterfall is closed every Monday.
- This tour will have a maximum of 18 participants.
Tour Stops and Length of Time:
- Diamond Head Lookout Stop: 15 minutes
Our first stop is on the outside slopes of the world-famous icon of Hawaii, Diamond Head Crater, where we stop at the Amelia Earhart monument which overlooks the Pacific Ocean as the 100,000-year-old volcanic crater towers above you. *This tour does not include an entry inside the crater but makes a photo-stop on the outer flanks of it.
- Hanauma Bay State Park Drive-by (Closed to commercial traffic)
Due to Pandemic Hanauma Bay has extremely strict control over the number of guests visiting there. At this time the Bay does not allow any tour operators to help guests visit there. If the Bay allows tour operators to bring guests, we will resume the snorkeling at Hanauma Bay.
- Halona Blowhole: Jurassic Park III, Here to Eternity, 50 First Dates Stop: 15 minutes
This is an intriguing geographical spot where the ocean has undercut the lava and drilled a hole through to the top. “From Here to Eternity” and “51st Date” movies were filmed around here.
- Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm: Jurassic Park & 50 First Dates Stop: 20 minutes
- Chinaman’s Hat Island: Jurassic Park & 50 First Dates Stop: 10 minutes
It is located right across the Kualoa ranch. This area had been used to film Jurassic Park and 50 First Dates!
- Banzai Pipeline: Point Break was filmed Stop: 20 minutes
Photo Op at the world-famous Banzai Pipeline filming location for the surfing movie “Blue Crush“, where we spend 20 min relaxing and picture taking. This surf spot hosts the Billabong Pipe Masters (The third and final stop of the Vans Triple Crown event. This event doubles as the final event of the World Surf League “WSL” Championship Tour as well). the world-famous Banzai Pipeline,
- Waimea Bay Beach Park Stop: 50 minutes
Waimea Bay is another gem up on the North Shore of Hawaii. which was one of the filming locations used for the television series Lost, for one hour of fun. In the winter months, Waimea Bay is also home to the famous Quicksilver Big Wave Invitational in memory of Eddie Aikau where some of the top professional surfers in the world compete for the biggest prize in surfing. Larger surf at the bay went unridden for years until November 7, 1957, when a handful of surfers finally paddled out and rode the giant waves that break off the northern point of the bay.
- Waimea Valley & Waterfall (optional)* Stop: 75 minutes
Admission not included. Replacement for Pipeline visit and Swimming at Waimea Bay Beach Park.
- Haleiwa Town: Paddle Boarding or Kayaking & Lunch Stop: 90 minutes
Explore historic Haleiwa Town and enjoy a delicious plate lunch. For lunch, we choose from several lunch locations along the North Shore or in Haleiwa town and our guests can choose from a variety of scrumptious shrimp plates, sandwiches, or salads. Lunch is optional. You can also try your hand at kayaking or paddleboarding and take a leisurely Cruise of the Anahulu River. Paddle Boarding or Kayaking activity happens here at this beautiful Haleiwa Town. Kayaks and Paddleboards are available for rent. If you’re not planning to Paddle Board or Kayak, enjoy the beautiful historic Haleiwa town and explore the town on your own, try a famous, refreshing shave ice and browse surf shops and clothing stores.
- Dole Plantation Stop: 30 minutes
* This stop is designed for us to briefly stop for souvenirs and an authentic Dole Whip (Dole pineapple soft serve ice cream)! You can’t get this treat unless you also visit Disney Land or Disney World (don’t be fooled by the imitation products throughout Waikiki). *No Train ride or Maze activities, Dole Whip not included*
After lunch & Paddle Boarding or Kayaking we head back towards Waikiki and stop at the world-famous Dole Pineapple Plantation for 30 minutes so that our guests can go inside and taste the delicious “Dole Whip” pineapple ice cream and walk around the amazing Garden filled with dozens of varieties of pineapple plants and read the history of pineapple and its growth in Hawaii.
After our stop at the Dole Pineapple Plantation we head back down the center of the island towards Waikiki.
*Please Note: Waimea Valley & Waterfall is closed every Monday
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up location and allow a 5-minute window for your driver to arrive.
Waikiki Hotel Pick up Schedule:
- 7:20 AM – Ala Moana Hotel (Tour Bus pickup area)
- 7:25 AM – The Modern Honolulu (under the footbridge on Hobron Lane)
- 7:25 AM – Ilikai Hotel (in front of the Queen Kapiolani Hotel by the bus stop sign)
- 7:30 AM – Hilton Hawaiian Village (curbside at the Bus Stop on Kalia Road)
- 7:32 AM – Trump International (curbside at the Trolley Stop on Saratoga Road)
- 7:35 AM – La Croix Hotel (side entrance on Olohana St.)
- 7:40 AM – Ross Department Store (front entrance)
- 7:42 AM – Hilton Garden Inn (side entrance on Walina St.)
- 7:44 AM – Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa (back entrance on Koa Ave)
- 7:46 AM – Alohilani Resort (Valet area)
- 7:50 AM – Waikiki Beach Marriott (tour bus loading area on Paoakalani Ave.)
- 7:55 AM – Queen Kapiolani Hotel (at the front by the bus stop sign)
- 8:00 AM – New Otani Kaimana Hotel
Drop-off time & location:
- Drop-off locations are the same as above.
- Return time is between 5:00 pm to 5:30 pm.