UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Saturday and Sunday
- Tour Time: 8:30 AM
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
Enjoy one of our world’s most scenic and captivating roads along the northside of Haleakala, the famous Hana Highway.
Locally owned and operated, we provide guests a guided sightseeing tour along Maui’s eastern volcano to see natural waterfalls, Maui’s lush rainforest, breathtaking mountain views, and magnificent ocean scenes. Hana Highway features hundreds of coastal turns and many one-lane bridges. Enjoy experiencing the tropical scenery of one of our world’s largest dormant volcanoes and return to your hotel early enough to enjoy another activity or leisurely dinner. Let us take the wheel as you take in the view.
- Day tour along historic Hana Highway through a lush Hawaiian rainforest along Maui’s North shore.
- Enjoy watching the waves of the Pacific Ocean crash along the rugged volcanic shore of Keanae Peninsula.
- Stop for a chance to try some Famous fresh banana bread, locally grown fruit, shaved ice, and more.*
- Waterfall swimtime in the rainforest at Pua’a Ka’a State Park.**
- Our tour offers views of: Pa’ia town, famous surf at Ho’okipa Beach Park, the lush Hawaiian rainforest of the Haleakala
- Volcano, Ke’anae Peninsula, Wailua Valley, Upper Waikani Falls (3 Bears), Pua’a Ka’a Falls, and expansive ocean views of the
- Pacific as we cruise the scenic coastal road.
*Bring spending money!
**Swim time is weather permitting. Swim at your own discretion, our guides are not lifeguards.
- Transportation (with hotel pickup/drop-off)
- Highly qualified, knowledgeable, professional, and thoughtful guides.
- Snacks and water bottles
- Umbrellas available for use
- Bring a camera, sunscreen, sunglasses, and some cash.
- If you plan on swimming, bring your swimsuit, water shoes, a beach towel, a plastic bag to contain your wet stuff, and a dry change of clothes.
- Parent(s)/guardian(s) must bring proper car-seat(s) or booster seat(s) for their minor(s). Children under 4 years of age are to have a child safety seat and cannot ride as a lap child. Children ages 4-7 or shorter than 4’9” are to use a child safety seat or a booster seat.
- Specific to swimming: No lifeguard will be on duty at the swim locations. Guests swim at their own discretion. Swim time is weather-permitting.
- Guests must show their voucher/receipt to the driver picking them up for the tour.
- The tour route does have some bumpy roads. Some of the terrain at tour stops is irregular.
- Tour route subject to change due to conditions such as extreme weather, fallen tree, park accessibility, road closure, etc.
- Please be ready 15 minutes before your pickup time. Pick-up time and location will be confirmed after booking.
- Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day.