UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 7:00 AM
- Duration: 9 Hours
Oahu is known for being a sightseeing paradise, full of spectacular lookout points, incredible white sandy beaches, colorful culture, outstanding surf and unique wildlife. Our local guide will spend the day with you on our semi-private shuttle escorting you and your family to some of Oahu’s Hidden Gems on our Oahu circle island tour.
- Waikiki Pickup (7:00 am – 7:30 am)
- Diamond Head Lookout – Amelia Earhart Lookout
- Halona Blowhole
- Makapuu Point
- Byodo In Temple (admission included)
- Hawaiian Coffee and Macadamia Nut Tastings
- Chinaman’s Hat and Kualoa Valley Mountain Range
- Famous North Shore Shrimp Lunch on Local Hawaiian Farm
- Tropical Fruit Stands
- North Shore Sunset Beach
- Hawaii Green Sea Turtle Spotting on the North Shore
- Dole Pineapple Plantation
- Waikiki Return (3:30 pm -4:00 pm)
- Please bring extra cash for lunch, snacks, Dole’s pineapple ice cream, etc.
- Sunscreen is also highly recommended.
- Please be advised there will be a variety of terrain visited while on the tour; from sand, gravel, to dirt. Please take this into consideration when planning your attire.
Please review Transportation tab for available pick-up times and locations.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- Tour stop destinations and times may vary for maximum customer enjoyment and experience.
- Tour suitable for all ages, however, strollers are not allowed on the bus, and guests must purchase an additional seat if they wish to bring a car seat.
- Wheelchairs should be collapsible.
- Turtles are wildlife and there is no 100% guarantee to see them.
- Tours do not run on Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up location.
- 6:55 AM – Modern Honolulu Valet
- 7:10 AM – Ross Dress for Less (Seaside Ave)
- 7:15 AM – Green Awning behind Hyatt Regency (Koa Ave)
- 7:20 AM – Aston Waikiki Beach (Trolley Stand on Paoakalani Ave)