UPDATED 2022: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Available: December 31st
- Time: 9:15 PM
- Duration: 3 Hours
A “Hawaiian-style” New Year’s Eve in the heart of Waikiki! You’ll enjoy a roasted luau pig and beef buffet, live Hawaiian music, and hula dancer entertainment. Then enjoy party favors, premier seats, and an exciting countdown with firework visual effects at our new “Rockin’ Eve” show! Afterward, don’t miss the exciting Meet&Greet with cast members.
- Luau Buffet Dinner, Carving Station with Whole Luau Pig, Roast Beef, Lomilomi Salmon to Dessert Station and Kona Blend Coffee and Tea
- Hawaiian Greeting, Live Music and “Hula” during Dinner
- Glass of “Champagne”
- Premier Seats for Show
- Party Favors
- Waikiki’s Biggest Hawaiian Show New Year’s Eve Show
- Post-Show Meet-and-Greet®
- At check-in, the credit card used at the time of purchase with matching photo identification MUST be presented by the cardholder. If we are unable to verify an authorized user, another form of payment may be required or a reservation may be canceled.
- Alcoholic beverages may only be served to guests 21 years and older. A valid photo ID must be presented.
Location: Royal Hawaiian Center, Bldg. B, 4th Floor
Address: 2201 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/JJcPc71w9FEQt2ow8
Parking: Discounted parking fee at Royal Hawaiian Center with validation from “Rock-A-Hula”. It is recommended that you pay for your parking at the kiosks near the elevators (on selected floors), prior to your departure.
Check-in: At Royal Hawaiian Theater by 9:15 PM (Bldg. B, 4th Floor).
- Please notify us 48 hours in advance for wheelchair accessibility
- Special menu requests are available with 48-hour notice
Whole Roasted Pig & Roast Beef Luau Buffet Dinner includes:
- At Your Table:
- Whole Fresh Maui Gold® Sweet Pineapple❋ Family Style
- Carving Station:
- Island Roasted Whole Suckling Pig
- USDA Choice Top Round Grade Roast Beef with Black Sea Salt
- Luau Favorites:
- Teriyaki Glazed Chicken
- Macadamia Crusted Fish of the Day with Pickled Ginger Beurre Blanc
- Passion Fruit Roasted Uala Sweet Potatoes❋
- Vegetarian Fried Rice❋
- Island Salad Bar:
- Hawaiian Mixed Greens with Grape Tomatoes❋
- Housemade Papaya & Lilikoi Dressings
- Island-Style Macaroni Potato Salad
- Homemade Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Limu Tofu Poke❋
- Hawaiian Dessert Sampler:
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit Platter❋
- Chocolate Dobash Cake
- Coconut Haupia
- Rainbow Sorbet❋ by IL Gelato®.
Served with Freshly Baked Taro Rolls by Elvin’s Bakery® with Butter and Freshly Brewed Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® & Tea.
- 1 E Komo Mai Tai® and 2 super premium beverages.
Vegan Selections are maked with *.
Alternative Entrée available with 48 hours’ notice:
Grilled Vegan Garden Patty
- 9:15 PM-10:55 PM – Dinner
- 10:55 PM-12:05 PM – Show Time
- 12:05 PM-12:15 PM – Meet-and-Greet®