Is your luau date between January 1 to May 31 & August 16 to December 14? You’re on the right page!
For luaus between June 1-August 15 & December 15-31, please click here.
The last rays of a spectacular sunset, beating drums and the call of the conch shell signal the start of Maui’s most exciting and longest running Polynesian luau.
You will enjoy a breathtaking celebration of traditional Hawaiian, Tahitian, Samoan and Maori dance and music as performers weave the legends of the South Pacific into a spellbinding performance you are sure to treasure for years to come.
The Myths of Maui oceanfront luau features a sumptuous all-you-care-to-eat buffet and an open bar while you are treated to a feast for the eyes at this must-see celebration of the music and dances of Hawaii and Polynesia.
- Aloha greeting and welcoming flower lei
- An awesome selection of complementary tropical cocktails, beer, wine and a variety of non-alcoholic beverages
- Imu ceremony to unearth the Kalua Pua’a from the in-ground oven
- Delicious all-you-care-to-eat buffet with traditional island fare
- Live Hawaiian music
- Enchanting and exciting Polynesian stage production featuring dances from Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa and New Zealand
- Awe-inspiring full cast fire finale
- Oceanfront setting with stunning Maui sunsets
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times:
- Luau check-in and gate open time:
- Summer (3/15/2022-10/14/2022): 5:45 PM
- Winter (10/15/2022-3/14/2022): 5:15 PM
- Luau check-in and gate open time:
- Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes (plus time for check-in)
- We suggest you dress comfortably, wear closed-toe walking shoes. Please, no bare feet.
- During the summer months, wear light clothing but be aware the temperature may drop considerably after the sun goes down. Bring sunscreen, a light sweater, hat and sunglasses.
- During the winter months, we suggest long pants and long-sleeved shirts. You’ll likely be more comfortable with a sweater or light jacket as well.
Location: Royal Lahaina Resort
Address: 2780 Kekaa Dr. Lahaina, HI 96761
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/5QXEKWZe7TB2
Parking: Luau parking is available for $10. For a link to directions please visit: https://goo.gl/maps/PfPf9
Check-in: Luau check-in and gate open time:
- Summer: 5:45 PM
- Winter: 5:15 PM
All seating is pre-assigned.
Please note: Dinner service is an assisted buffet.
**Gluten-free and Vegetarian options are available.**
- Teriyaki Luau Chicken
- Kalua Pork- Gluten-Free
- Asian Steamed Mahi
- Chicken Nuggets
- Mixed Green Salad | Shredded Carrot – Vegan/Gluten-Free
- Papaya Seed Dressing- Vegan/ Gluten-Free
- Ranch Dressing
- Macaroni Salad- Vegetarian
- Pineapple Wedges- Vegan/Gluten-Free
- Furikake Jasmine Rice- Gluten-Free
- VEGAN BY PRE ORDER (48HRS) ONLY: Please email email@example.com with your request, no later than, 48 hrs prior to show
- Tofu Veggie Stir Fry – Vegan and/or Gluten-Free
- Haupia- Vegan/Gluten-Free
- White Cake with Coconut Shavings
- Luau Chocolate Cake
FROM THE BAR:
- Mai Tai – Light & dark rum with a blend of Tropical Fruit Juices
- Blue Hawaii – Vodka, Blue Curacao, Pineapple juice, Sweet & Sour
- ‘Iao Rain – Vodka, Blue Curacao, Lemonade, Cranberry
- Hula Hulk – Rum, Peach Schnapps, Blue Curacao, Orange Juice
- Hana Hou – Vodka & P.O.G. (Passion, Orange, Guava)
- Pele’s Lemonade – Vodka, Strawberry, and Lemonade
- Ka’anapali Sunset – Rum, Strawberry and Pineapple, Juice
- Maui Wahine – Vodka, P.O.G. Pineapple, Mango
- Kolohe Kane – Bourbon, Peach Schnapps, Lemonade, Sprite
- Luau Lu Lu – Gin, Cranberry & Orange Juice
- Aunty Welo’s Mango Tangolicious – Gin, O. J., Mango, Club Soda
- 5:45 PM – Check-in
- 6:00 PM-7:15 PM – Dinner service
- 6:15 PM – Begins Luau pre-show
- 7:15 PM-8:15 PM – Luau performance
- 5:15 PM – Check-in
- 5:30 PM-6:45 PM – Dinner service
- 5:45 PM – Begins Luau pre-show
- 6:45 PM-7:45 PM – Luau performance