Is your luau date between June 1 to August 15 & December 15 to 31? You’re on the right page!
For luaus between January 1-May 31 & August 16-December 14, please click here.
Experience Maui’s Most Exciting Oceanfront Luau!
The last rays of a spectacular sunset, beating drums and the call of the conch shell signal the start of Maui’s most exciting and longest running Polynesian luau.
You will enjoy a breathtaking celebration of traditional Hawaiian, Tahitian, Samoan and Maori dance and music as performers weave the legends of the South Pacific into a spellbinding performance you are sure to treasure for years to come.
- Sumptuous all-you-care-to-eat buffet
- Complimentary cocktails
- Beautiful celebration of music, drums and dance that culminates with an amazing Samoan fire knife finale that will dazzle your entire family.
Enjoy a fabulous evening the whole family will enjoy including:
- Shell lei Aloha greeting
- An awesome selection of complimentary tropical cocktails, beer, wine and a variety of non-alcoholic beverages
- Imu ceremony to unearth the Kalua Pua’a from the in-ground oven
- Delicious all-you-care-to-eat buffet with traditional island fare
- Live Hawaiian music
- Enchanting and exciting Polynesian stage production featuring dances from Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa and New Zealand
- Awe inspiring full cast fire finale
- Free photo opportunities with the dancers
- Reservations are required as seating is pre-assigned.
- Availability: June 1-August 15 & December 15-31 (Daily)
- Tour Times: 6:00pm/6:30pm (varies by season)
- Duration: 2 Hours and 30 Minutes (plus time for check in)
*SEASONAL RATES apply from June 1st through August 15th, and December 15th through December 31st. Please select SEASONAL tickets for booking during these dates.
Location: Royal Lahaina Resort
Address: 2780 Kekaa Dr. Lahaina, HI 96761
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/5QXEKWZe7TB2
There is a $5 charge for luau parking.For a link to directions please visit: https://goo.gl/maps/PfPf9
*Vegetarian (V), Gluten Free (GF)
- 1000 Island (V/GF)
- Papaya dressing (V/GF)
Banana Mandarin Macadamia Nut Salad (V/GF)
Asian Shrimp Salad (GF)
Cucumber Namasu (V/GF)
Lomi Lomi Salmon (GF)
Pan fried Pancit Noodles (V)
Teriyaki Chicken (GF)
Kalua Pork (GF)
Asian Beef Stir Fry
Whole Kernel Corn (V/GF)
Fried Rice (V)
Molokai Sweet Potato (V/GF)
Fresh Guava and Taro Dinner Rolls (V)
KEIKI MENU (For Kids)
Mac & Cheese (V)
Potato Chips (V)
Chocolate Cake (V)
White Cake with Coconut Shavings (V)
Guava Cream Tarts (V)
Haupia (Coconut Pudding) (V,GF)
FROM THE BAR
Mai Tai: Light & dark rum with a blend of Tropical Fruit Juices
Blue Hawaii: Vodka, Blue Curacao, Pineapple juice, Sweet & Sour
‘Iao Rain: Vodka, Blue Curacao, Lemonade, Cranberry
Hula Hulk: Rum, Peach Schnapps, Blue Curacao, Orange Juice
Chee Hu!!!”: Vodka, Coconut Rum, Pineapple juice, splash of sprite
Hana Hou: Vokda & P.O.G. (Passion, Orange, Guava)
Pele’s Lemonade”:Vodka, Strawberry and Lemonade
Ka’anapali Sunset: Rum, Strawberry and Pineapple, Juice
Maui Wahine: Vodka, P.O.G. Pineapple, Mango
Kolohe Kane: Bourbon, Peach Schnapps, Lemonade, Sprite
Luau Lu Lu: Gin, Cranberry & Orange Juice
Aunty Welo’s Mango Tangolicious: Gin, O. J., Mango, Club Soda