UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 7:00 AM
- Duration: 5 Hours
Fun and adventure on Maui’s most intimate Ocean Adventure Vessel. With our Eco-Friendly Jet drives, we will have you and your family snorkeling and playing at Molokini or any number of other great Maui Ocean Adventure locations ahead of the crowds.
Enjoy snorkeling at both the world-famous Molokini crater and Turtle Town aboard Maui’s most exciting charter vessel, Hokua, located at Slip 37 Maalaea Harbor. The Hokua is 40-foot power catamaran with ultra-quiet Eco-Friendly Jet Drives that was specifically built for Hawaii’s unique waters. She is Coast Guard approved to carry 35 passengers in comfort.
Why go snorkeling on “cattle-marans” with up to 149 passengers when you can AVOID THE CROWDS. Experience the world-famous Molokini crater and Turtle Town snorkeling adventure. Whilst onboard, you will be treated to both a delicious continental breakfast as well as a premium deli-style lunch with all the fixings. Refreshments including mai-tais are provided at no extra cost. Hokua has lots of amenities to offer including a hot freshwater shower, sportfishing, and wet suits. Remember your camera as dolphin and whale sightings are a very common occurrence.
- All snorkeling gear.
- Start the day with a great homemade Continental Breakfast served as we speed out to our first snorkel location. Continental Breakfast includes fresh coffee, fresh-cut seasonal fruit, and assorted pastries.
- Enjoy a Deli-style Lunch & complimentary beverages before we head back to Ma’alaea Harbor. Premium individually packed Deli-Style Lunch includes pasta salad, sliced ham, turkey, and roast beef with cheese slices, all the fixings, and cookies.
- Complimentary Mai-Tai’s*, water, iced tea, lemonade, and POG.
*Mai-Tai’s served after snorkeling for 21+ guests with ID.
- Just need to bring a towel, swimsuit, and sunscreen.
- Remember your camera as dolphin and whale* sightings are a very common occurrence!
*Seasonal during December-March.
- Minimum 2 per booking.
- We recently updated our policy to no longer allow the use of full-faced snorkel masks. While there is still much-needed research to be done on these trendy masks, we are not comfortable allowing the use of them on our boats at this time. We provide sanitized traditional snorkel sets for your use.
Location: Hawaii Bottom Fishing at Maalaea Harbor, Slip #37
Address: 11 Maalaea Rd, Wailuku, HI 96793
Google Maps: https://g.page/Maalaea-activities?share
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your tour time.
The boat’s capacity is running at 75%. 25 passengers only.