UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. (Closed Tuesday and Thursday)
- Tour Times:
- Summer Schedule: (April 16th – October 14th)
Check-in: 5:30 PM
Departures: 6:00 PM
Return: 8:00 PM
- Winter Schedule: (October 15th – April 15th)
Check-in: 4:30 PM
Departures: 5:00 PM
Return: 7:00 PM
- Summer Schedule: (April 16th – October 14th)
- Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes (approx)
Are you looking for the best sunset views Maui has to offer? Consider the Calypso dinner cruise. This stable, comfortable, triple-deck catamaran leaves from centrally-located Ma’alaea Harbor. The relaxing two-hour excursion gives you time to enjoy a delicious meal, explore the incredible craft, listen to great island music, and watch the sun go down from your place on top of the waves! Seating on the Calypso dinner cruise comfortably accommodates any size group, including couples, families, and even large corporate events. You’ll find tables for two, four, eight, and ten, as well as enclaves throughout the vessel to sit and sip drinks, see the ocean from a new perspective, or hang with the kids when they need to fidget.
Explore all three decks, and take your time to find just the right spot in sun or shade. Calypso’s three restrooms are on the lowest deck. The front of the boat is the most open to sun and wind, so wear a secure hat and, as one of our lighthearted guests advised: consider leaving your fake eyelashes on shore! After you’ve settled in, pick up a fizzy soda, tropical juice island theme adult beverage. Your Calypso dinner cruise includes two free drinks, and once the catamaran has motored out of the harbor, you can order alcohol. Friendly crew members tend the bar, and they can bring you Mai-Tais, blended drinks, wine, and beer.
When it’s time for the delicious main meal, our onboard chef Keoni carves the juicy prime rib. Mahi Mahi, teriyaki chicken, steamed vegetables, roasted potatoes, and chocolate cake is also ready for you to eat. While you chow down, the crew comes by often to take things out of your way, ensuring that no trash ends up in the ocean. There is plenty of time to gaze at the islands of Kaho’olawe and Lanai in the distance – not to mention the epic snorkeling site Molokini Crater. Closer to the boat, you’ll see the Kahalawai Mountains of west Maui as they stretch toward the sky. When humpback whales are visiting the Islands from Alaska, chances are excellent that you will see some of the magnificent marine mammals on your Calypso dinner cruise! Any time you do, the captain and crew are sure to get on the mic for some whale conversation. You and your group will love this fun time on the sea, so follow the sun, love your loved ones, and have a great meal on the Calypso dinner cruise!
**Food not included for free kids. Must purchase child’s ticket to include food.
Location: Ma’alaea Harbor, Slip #82
Address: South Ferry Dock, 101 Maalaea Rd, Wailuku, HI 96793
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/iVGq13dS8WgCFubR9
Parking is $0.50/hour. Pay for 6 hours ($3.00). You can pay in cash or with a credit card.
- Please check in 30 Minutes prior to your tour time.
- Guests need to fill out the Liability Waiver before checking in, or check-in may be delayed.
- Kids 3 & under are free – (1) per paying adult. Additional kids (3 & under) must purchase a child ticket.
- 2 alcoholic drinks included. Beer is provided by Maui Brewing Company. Wine, mai tais, and well drinks. Additional alcoholic drinks are $5.
- Our chefs do their best to accommodate guests with food allergies. Please tell us what your needs are when you book your seats.
- All special requests must be received at least 24 hours before your scheduled cruise.
Dinner Menu Meal Options:
- 8oz Lobster Tail: (Currently unavailable.) Baked on board during the charter so it’s served HOT & delicious sided with drawn butter & lemon.)
- Surf & Turf: (Currently unavailable.) 8oz Lobster baked on board during the charter so it’s served HOT sided with drawn butter side by side to your Hawaiian Slow Roasted Prime Rib served with horseradish and au jus! THE Elite Hawaiian dinner option – from Mauka (Land) to Makai (Sea)!
- Herb Crusted Prime Rib
- Baby Back Ribs: Our award-winning, meaty, mouthwatering ribs are slow-smoked in a rotisserie smoker over kiawe and guava wood. We baste our ribs in our homemade sweet & tangy BBQ sauce sealing in the moisture and adding a tender crispy “bark” to the outside!
- Smoked Chicken: Plump whole chickens are seasoned or “rubbed” with our hoish: Delicious local island fish (usually Mahi-Mahi or Ono) served with fresh lemon, & savory caper beurre blanc sauce. Mmm!
- Local Island Fish: Delicious local island fish (usually Mahi-Mahi or Ono) served with fresh lemon, & savory caper beurre blanc sauce. Mmm!
- Vegetarian Option: Cheese Tortellini w/ sautéed green/red peppers & served with a creamy alfredo sauce.
All Options Include:
- Caesar Salad with homemade croutons and freshly shaved parmesan cheese.
- Soft Hawaiian dinner rolls with butter.
- Dessert choice: Either a delicious Chocolate Cake or New York-style cheesecake!
2 alcoholic drinks included. Beer is provided by Maui Brewing Company. Wine, mai tais, and well drinks. Additional alcoholic drinks are $5.
Our chefs do their best to accommodate guests with food allergies. Please tell us what your needs are when you book your seats.
All special requests must be received at least 24 hours before your scheduled cruise.