Explore the Hawaiian Jungle on an Oahu Side by Side Tour!
You are in command of your own adventure as you get behind the wheel and tackle the jungle in an off-road, multi-passenger “piglet ATV”! Our ATVs seat up to 6 passengers each, which means that you will enjoy the company of family & friends in a “private” setting regardless of the tour group size. There is absolutely no better way to experience the great Hawaiian outdoors than in open-air, super fun 4×4 ATVs with your “crew.” Enjoy panoramic views of the Waianae mountains, Haleiwa Town, and the iconic North Shore coastline. Peer into lush water-filled valleys and marvel at rare endemic Hawaiian plants. You will climb, crawl, and slosh through muddy trails and feel the rush as you shift into gear and power over rugged mountain terrain.
Stay connected with your guide and others in your group via intercoms and receive instruction and fascinating information about the sights and history of the area as you drive. With no more than 3 ATVs on tour at a time and thousands of acres of private land, you will leave the crowds behind and enjoy an exclusive and thoroughly immersive, unique Hawaiian adventure.
Trail Length: 20 miles
- Availability: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (Closed Monday, Wednesday, and Sunday)
- Tour Times: 9:30 AM, 2:30 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Dress accordingly; conditions can include rain or sunshine, cool mountain breezes, or high humidity.
- During rain and/or muddy conditions riders can get dirty – please DON’T wear your favorite aloha shirt!
- Be advised that this is a rough ride; please take the proper precautions if you are susceptible to carsickness.
- Age Requirement: 5 years for passengers; 21 years for drivers
- Seating capacity: 2 – 6 guests per vehicle (depending on passenger size). ATV’s maximum weight capacity is 1600 lbs
- 2 person minimum per ATV
- Drivers must have a valid driverʻs license and be at least 21 years old. Drivers may be liable for any damages to ATVs if damage is caused by negligence or recklessness.
- All participants are healthy and able to physically handle a rigorous off-road ride.
- All participants must wear closed-toe water-friendly footwear. No flip-flops. No exceptions.
- All participants must wear safety helmets & glasses (provided by North Shore EcoTours)
- No participants have major neck or back problems, severe allergies, or are in their first trimester of pregnancy.
- Inquire first before booking if you or anyone in your party has any medical conditions that may affect his/her ability to sit on a bumpy off-road ride for 2 hrs.
- All guests are required to sign a waiver & release form prior to the start of their tour.
- Please note that for safety reasons, the tour route may change depending on weather & road conditions.
- Max Tour Size: 18 guests
Location: North Shore Eco Tours
Address: 66-320 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, HI 96712
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/WnEAg6UzWu4VdZxo9
Parking: We are located directly across the street from Barn Cafe in Haleʻiwa town (at the only traffic light in town). Park in our backyard is in an open field. The area is fenced with a locked gate and security cameras.*
Check-in: Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
- *Please do not leave any valuables in your vehicle while out on tour. Keep bags and other belongings out of view by placing them in the trunk or under the seat. North Shore EcoTours and North Shore Marketplace are not responsible for any stolen items or damaged vehicles due to break-ins.