UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
(TRANSPORTATION NOT AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT)
- Available Days: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (Closed Monday, Wednesday, and Sunday)
- Tour Times: 9:30 AM, 2:30 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
Splash Through Muddy Trails on an ATV
You are in command of your own adventure as you get behind the wheel and tackle the jungle in an off-road, multi-passenger “piglet ATV”! Our ATVs seat up to 6 passengers each, which means that you will enjoy the company of family & friends in a “private” setting regardless of the tour group size. There is absolutely no better way to experience the great Hawaiian outdoors than in open-air, super fun 4×4 ATVs with your “crew.” Enjoy panoramic views of the Waiʻanae mountains, Haleʻiwa Town, and the iconic North Shore coastline. Peer into lush water-filled valleys and marvel at rare endemic Hawaiian plants. You will climb, crawl, and slosh through muddy trails and feel the rush as you shift into gear and power over rugged mountain terrain.
Stay connected with your guide and others in your group via intercoms and receive instruction and fascinating information about the sights and history of the area as you drive. With no more than 3 ATVs on tour at a time and thousands of acres of private land, you will leave the crowds behind and enjoy an exclusive and thoroughly immersive Hawaiian adventure like no other on the island. So what are you waiting for?! With limited ATVs and high demand, seats sell out fast – book yours today!
Trail Length: 20 miles
- Dress accordingly; conditions can include rain or sunshine, cool mountain breezes, or high humidity.
- During rain and/or muddy conditions riders can get dirty – please DON’T wear your favorite aloha shirt!
- Be advised that this is a rough ride; please take the proper precautions if you are susceptible to carsickness.
- Age Requirement: 5 years for passengers; 21 years for drivers
- Seating capacity: 2 – 6 guests per vehicle (depending on passenger size)
- 2 person minimum per ATV
- Drivers must be age 21+ with a valid driverʻs license
- All participants are healthy and able to physically handle a rigorous off-road ride.
- All participants must wear closed-toe water-friendly footwear. No flip-flops. No exceptions.
- All participants must wear safety helmets & glasses (provided by North Shore EcoTours)
- No participants have major neck or back problems, severe allergies, or are in their first trimester of pregnancy.
- Inquire first before booking if you or anyone in your party has any medical conditions that may affect his/her ability to sit on a bumpy off-road ride for 2 hrs.
- All guests are required to sign a waiver & release form prior to the start of their tour.
- Please note that for safety reasons, the tour route may change depending on weather & road conditions.
Location: Aloha General Store at the North Shore Marketplace
66-250 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, HI 96712
Google Maps: https://g.page/NorthShoreMarketplace?share
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled tour time.