- Luau's in Hawaii
- Oahu Dinner Shows
- Oahu Luaus
- Oahu Tours & Activities
- Polynesian Cultural Center Packages
Our Ambassador Ali’i Luau Package provides you with all of Polynesia: Full-day general admission, plus our award-winning Ali’i Luau dinner, and our amazing HA: Breath of Life evening show.
During the day, you’ll experience our island villages with one of our friendly tour guides in your small guided group.
For dinner you’ll experience our Ali’i Luau. Against the backdrop of waterfalls and lush gardens, the Ali’i Luau celebration begins. A beautiful orchid lei is placed on your shoulders as you enter. The king’s royal court will arrive, portraying the authenticity and excitement of luaus long ago, followed by a traditional imu ceremony (underground oven). Harmonious song and dance accompany your hearty luau meal featuring melt-in-your-mouth pork.
During our evening show, you’ll have Ambassador seating and receive a souvenir gift.
Hā: BREATH OF LIFE. A STORY OF PASSION, IGNITED BY FIRE, SONG AND DANCE. The symbolic story of Mana and his beloved Lani, punctuated by Polynesian dance, music and blazing fireknives, is told in “Hā: Breath of Life,” a stunning, new evening show featuring over 100 Polynesian natives, special effects, animation and surround sound. It is a Pacific isle saga of birth and death, love and family, triumph and tragedy.
The Ali’i Luau:ALOHA! Welcome to our award winning Ali’i Luau. In ancient Hawaii, it was customary to celebrate special occasions with ohana (family) and friends.
Today, we continue the tradition of the luau at the Polynesian Cultural Center. Held in a covered outdoor venue against a background of waterfalls and lush gardens, the Ali’i Luau is a royal celebration of our cultural heritage which includes the Royal Court procession, presentation of the imu (pork baked in an underground oven), and delicious traditional food and lively Hawaiian entertainment.
- Small group guided tours
- Shell lei greeting
- Immersive cultural experience in 6 island villages
- Canoe rides
- Tram Tour of Laie
- Go Native activities
- Canoe pageant.
- “Hawaiian Journey” cinematic experience
- Souvenir DVD
- Behind the scenes tour
- Ali’i Luau dinner buffet & show ( 6:00 pm – seating 5:30 pm )
- Menu Highlights: Steam tropical fish, shoyu glazed chicken, teriyaki marinated strip loin, poi, lomilomi salmon, poke, and more…
- Flower lei greeting (at the Luau)
- Ambassador-level seats at our spectacular “HA: Breath of Life” show
- Free within three (revisit our island villages for free within 3 days of initial visit)
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (Closed Sunday)
- Tour Times: 12:00 PM
- Duration: 9 Hours
Round-trip transportation available from Waikiki.
Special food requests available with minimum 24 hours advance notice.
- Carved Stone-Fired Whole Pig, Hawaiian Style cooked in an imu (underground oven) with seasonal starches which may include ulu, taro, and/or tapioca
- Herb and Aioli Glazed White Fish –
- Marinated Chicken with Hulihuli Sauce – SB, G
- Braised Teriyaki Beef
- Kalua Pork
Vegan (Served upon request – please ask your server)
- Vegetable Polenta with Roasted Red Bell Pepper Sauce
- Sautéed Lentils and Kale
- Vegan Chili
- White Rice
- Steamed White Rice
- Hawaiian Fried Rice
- Honey Roasted Sweet Potato topped with Coconut Flakes – D, E
- Taro Rolls – D, G
- Lomilomi Salmon
- Ahi Poke and Clam Poke – S, SB, G
- Mixed Vegetable Medley
- Papaya Seed Dressing
- Ranch Dressing
- Tossed Green Salad
- Spicy Kimchee
- Macaroni Salad – D, E
- Hawaiian Long Bean and Tomato Salad
- Apple Bananas
- Sliced Papaya
- Fresh Hawaiian Pineapple
- Haupia with Toasted Coconut – E, G
- Pineapple Bars – An Island Favorite – G
- Chocolate Cake – D, E, G
- Bread Pudding (House Special) – D, E, G
- Sugar Free Cheesecake (available upon request) – G
- Diet Pepsi
- Fruit Punch
- Pink Lemonade
- Sierra Mist
- Mountain Dew
- Root Beer
- Raspberry Iced Tea
- Coffee – regular, decaffeinated
- Black Tea
- Herbal Tea: Chamomile, Cinnamon Apple
Symbols indicate food item contains:
Dairy – D
Gluten – G
Eggs – E
Shellfish – S
Soybean – SB
Nuts – N
MSG – MSG