UPDATED 2022: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday (Closed Friday)
- Time: 5:45 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour 45 Minutes
The Hawaiian luau dates back over 200 years! Over time, traditions have changed (including its name), but it is still a celebration of ‘ono (tasty) dishes, lively music, and festive hula! A Hawaiian vacation wouldn’t be complete without attending one. Now you can opt for the best priced Waikiki Luau dining experience in the heart of Waikiki, walking distance from all major hotels, beginning at 5:45 PM and ending at 7:30 PM you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy a full day at the beach or sightseeing, and Waikiki nightlife after dinner. Relax with a Hawaiian welcome, tropical Mai Tai, a delicious Luau-themed dinner. After dinner, it’s time to learn the hula!
- 1 hour and 45-minute Luau experience in the heart of Waikiki
- Luau Welcome
- Luau Tenderloin of Beef & Hulihuli Chicken Table Service Dinner
- One Welcome Mai Tai
- Relaxing live Hawaiian Music and Hula Entertainment
- Lively Hula Lesson
- Infants 2 years old and under go free
- A light jacket or sweater is recommended.
Location: Royal Hawaiian Center, Bldg. B, 4th Floor
Address: 2201 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/JJcPc71w9FEQt2ow8
Parking: Discounted parking fee at Royal Hawaiian Center with validation from “Rock-A-Hula”. It is recommended that you pay for your parking at the kiosks near the elevators (on selected floors), prior to your departure.
Check-in: At Royal Hawaiian Theater by 5:30 PM (Bldg. B, 4th Floor).
- Alcoholic beverages may only be served to guests 21 years and older. A valid photo ID must be presented.
- Please notify us 48 hours in advance for wheelchair accessibility.
- Special menu requests are available with 48-hour notice.
- Closed on Independence Day and 12/8/2023 – 12/10/2023.
- Island Roasted Whole Suckling Pig
- USDA Choice Top Round Grade Roast Beef with Black Sea Salt
- Teriyaki Glazed Chicken
- Macadamia Crusted Fish of the Day with Pickled Ginger Beurre Blanc
- Passion Fruit Roasted Uala Sweet Potatoes*
- Vegetarian Fried Rice*
- Hawaiian Mixed Greens with Grape Tomatoes*
- Housemade Papaya & Lilikoi Dressings
- Island-Style Macaroni Potato Salad
- Homemade Lomilomi Salmon
- Limu Tofu Poke*
- Freshly Baked Taro Rolls by Elvin’s Bakery with Butter
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit Platter*
- Chocolate Dobash Cake
- Coconut Haupia
- Rainbow Sorbet* by IL Gelato
- Freshly Brewed Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee & Tea
View Special Diet Information PDF
Vegan Selections are maked with *.
Alternative Entrée available with 48 hours’ notice:
Grilled Vegan Garden Patty
- 5:45 PM – Luau Welcome with Mai Tai and Hula
- 6:00 PM – Luau Buffet while Musician Plays Island Tunes
Watch Hula Dancing and join our Hula Lesson
- 7:30 PM – Luau Ends