Up to 1,000 feet of tow line allows you and a friend to enjoy perfect views of Diamond Head from Oahu’s south shore. Choose the length that will satisfy your craving for adventure: 700 feet, 850 feet or 1,000 feet.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: Every hour 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Duration: 1 hour (Includes check-in and boat shuttle. Flight time is approx. 6-7 minutes.)
What to Wear:
- Swimsuit, board shorts, rash guard or any clothes you feel comfortable getting wet.
- Life jacket will be provided.
- Must be 3 years and older.
- Non Parasailers on a boat will count as an OBSERVER ticket including passengers under 3 years old.
- You cannot participate if you are pregnant, are susceptible to heart attacks, have undergone recent surgeries, or have back or neck problems.
- Maximum weight per couple is 500 lbs.
- Must be able to sit up unassisted.
- It is your responsibility to be on time. The boat departs promptly, and cannot wait for guests who arrive late.
NO REFUNDS will be issued for late arrivals and/or missed activities for any reason.
Location: Xtreme Parasail – Kewalo Basin Harbor at Ala Moana
Address: 1085 Alamoana Blvd Slip F-1. Honolulu Hawaii 96815
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/yTHHizUEAPsjBFmH7
Parking: In order to find parking, please arrive EARLY as parking is LIMITED. Parking is located directly across from our booth at the end of the Kewalo Basin Harbor, near the exit. DO NOT park in the yellow/red stalls.
If you plan to park in the Harbor Parking Lot, please use the parking machines to pay for your parking.
No Refunds for late arrivals/missed tours. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Check-in: Please check in 30 minutes prior to your scheduled activity time at the Xtreme Parasail booth located in the corner of Kewalo Basin Harbor, near the exit, jetski on top of the booth.
- We do not offer transportation from your hotel. It is your responsibility to be on time to arrive at meeting point for your check-in time.
- All parasail is a TANDEM ride, or triple ride if a small child is included in your group. A combination of your ride will be decided on a boat by the captain depending on the weather conditions of the day.
- Departure times may change based on the weather conditions of the day at captain’s sole discretion.