UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. (Closed Saturday and Sunday)
- Tour times: Available between 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour*
*Approximate on-site schedule:
20 minutes – safety video and ocean transit to the parasail transfer point
45 minutes – we take up to six people at a time, per boat; each flight is approximately 6 minutes long
Join us for our safe, exhilarating family adventure, flying up to 600 or 800 feet.
Three Generations is Just Routine
Almost every day we see the kids, Mom and Dad, and a set of grandparents board a KrantzKraft parasailing boat to launch a family adventure. It is safe, fun, and EXHILARATING! We require that you weigh at least 60 pounds and be prepared to smile so much your face hurts.
We’ve Been Taking Families Parasailing Safely Since 1986
Every launch and retrieval takes place from inside a boat custom-designed for this activity. Aloft, the views are spectacular. Your photos will be stunning!
Higher, Longer and More Awesome Flights are Available
- Wear a swimsuit! Traditionally everyone takes a momentary dip in the tropical waters of Maunalua Bay just before landing. Parasailing knows no age! Believe it!
- Please lather up at the dock – spray sunscreen may not be applied on any boat
- Must be 5 years old to Parasail and weigh a minimum of 50 pounds.
- The maximum weight is 250 pounds per person/450 pounds total for two people. We fly tandem – guests must fit in harness/life jacket to participate
- Pregnant women cannot participate
- At check-in, you are required to present the credit card that was used to pay for your booking and matching valid photo identification. The name listed on your credit card must be identical to the contact name listed on your booking.
- Hands free cameras are welcome; selfie sticks are dangerous and not permitted.
- Safety Equipment is Provided & Required.
Location: H2O Sports Hawaii
Address: 377 Keahole St suite e 103, Honolulu, HI 96825
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/rDoYxiv2bfaJMYqY7
Check-in: Takes place in our Hawai’i Kai Shopping Center headquarters.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled activity time.
- We take up to 6 people on the boat at a time including observers.
- This tour requires boat to boat transfers.
Other Parasailing Flight Experience Details
- Sailing high above Maunalua Bay is exciting, pleasantly peaceful, and stunningly beautiful
- Digital media photos and GoPro digital video services are available to all participants; we are the only company that records video of every flight
- Additionally, there are great photo opportunities of the lovely Hawai’i Kai coastline, Koko Crater, Koko Head and the Ko’olau Mountain Range; bring a camera and a resealable plastic bag to keep it dry on the boat and while dipping in the Bay
- Observers are welcome, and, if space is available, they are invited to upgrade to parasailing
- Other activities get underway from the same floating activities island, so plan on staying for the H2O JetPack experience, parasailing, plus banana boat and bumper tube rides (all on a space-available basis). Ask at check-in about multiple experience discounts
- The floating activities island has open areas for sunbathing and covered areas where you can shade yourself from the warm Hawai’i sun