UPDATED 2023: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: July 4th
- Tour Time: 3:30 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours
Come enjoy the 4th of July celebration aboard our all-new luxury powerboat! Ocean and You is the ultimate Waikiki booze cruise.
Board the double-decker boat and explore its wraparound seating and Titanic-style front railing. Keep your eyes on the horizon for sightings of Hawaiian spinner dolphins.
Our live DJ will entertain you with contemporary beats as you dance to the onboard light show!
- Experience a booze cruise in Honolulu boat party with LIVE DJ
- Board a 2020 powerboat with surround sound, mood lighting and wraparound seating
- One free drink ticket per person is included in the tour fee.
- Adult beverages will be available for purchase on the boat.
- $6 beer/seltzer/soft drinks and $12 liquor/cocktails
- Keep your eyes out for wild spinner dolphin and sea turtle sightings
- A light jacket
- Seasickness medication. If you only ever experience very mild motion illness, ginger-based drinks can help stave it off.
- Minimum age 21 years and older.
- Valid government-issued photo ID required. ID verification performed at check-in.
- We allow pregnant women to take part in our tour but advise that it may not be safe during later terms. Please be careful not to slip and fall on board.
- Our boat is not wheelchair friendly, and wheelchairs are not permitted on our bus transportation.
- 10 person minimum required to operate.
- All participants must complete electronic waivers prior to participation.
- No outside alcoholic beverages are allowed on board and drink tickets are non-refundable.
Location: Kewalo Basin Boat Harbor, Pier D
Address: 1125 Ala Moana Blvd B1, Honolulu, HI 96814
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/T5s7dTEzx8WV63yk7
Check-in: Please arrive 45 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
We very strongly encourage you to use a rideshare service or taxi to Kewalo Boat Harbor. We advise against driving given that public parking is very limited and you may be consuming adult beverages onboard. Additionally, traffic can get quite congested at this time, so please allow ample time to get to the harbor.
- Please have your ID ready at check-in.
- You will be asked to remove your shoes before boarding the boat. This is for your safety. We will have storage for you to place them in during your time onboard.
- Please limit your belongings to one bag per group due to limited space on the boat.
*Please arrive 45 minutes before your scheduled departure time.*
- 2:45 PM
Check-in at Kewalo Boat Harbor
Welcome aboard our state-of-the-art new boat!
Docked in the Kewalo Boat Harbor, our ship – Ariya II – has two decks, mood lighting, surround-sound, a Titanic-style bow and a bathroom onboard.
You will be asked to remove your shoes before boarding the boat. This is for your safety. We will have storage for you to place them in during your time onboard.
- Crew Introductions and Safety Briefing
Filled with the Aloha Spirit, our “locally grown” crew members are all masters of the sea! Each is CPR, First-Aid and LifeSaver licensed. They will inform you how to stay safe on the boat.
We’ll check your ID before boarding. For Military and Hawaii residence (or Kamaaina) you must show your military or Hawaii ID.
- 3:30 PM
Depart from the Harbor
Start the evening with a cheers with new friends. Get to know your new Ohana for the night while leaving the boat harbor. It’s time for a celebration at sea!
One free drink ticket per person is included in the tour price. Additional adult beverages are available to purchase for $6 each.
Bring out your cameras to capture unforgettable memories against the glowing backdrop of the infamous Diamond Head Monument illuminated.
- Live DJ
The Ocean and You crew is the best entertainment you can get! This is when the live DJ really starts to turn it up to get you dancing.
- Mood Lighting
Watch as the boat transforms into a chic, floating party as the floorboards and ceiling light up with lavender twinkle lights.
- Head back to the Harbor
We will turn the boat back toward the harbor. But the fun isn’t over yet!
Dance to the live DJ as he plays the last few bangers on the way to the harbor.
- 5:30 PM
“A Hui Ho”! – Until We Meet Again!
We’ll bring you back to the harbor, where you can safely walk or catch a ride back to your hotel. Join us again for another Waikiki booze cruise someday!