UPDATED 2022: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: July 4
- Tour Times: 7:00 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
Come enjoy the 4th of July celebration aboard the spacious and comfortable Quicksilver. Board the Quicksilver at the main loading dock at Lahaina Harbor and grab a seat on the upper or lower deck.
Sit back, relax, listen to music, snack on delicious pupu’s, and order a beer, glass of wine, or cocktail. We will cruise just outside the Lahaina Harbor to watch the fireworks and once the show is over head back to the harbor.
We estimate the duration of the cruise at about 2 hours (depends on the start time and duration of the fireworks show).
- Heavy Pupu’s (Appetizers)
- 2 Alcoholic Drinks Included-Maui Brewing Co. Beer, Wine – Chardonnay and Cabernet, and Cocktails – Vodka, Rum, and Tequila.
- Additional Alcoholic Drinks Available for $3.00 Each
- Soda, Juice, and Water
- Bring a Light Jacket or Sweater, Video or Camera & A SMILE!
Location: Lahaina Harbor, Main Loading Dock.
Address: 675 Wharf St, Lahaina, HI 96761,
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/bJ8y2pPzfHTqd2GRA
Check-in: Please check-in 30 minutes prior to your tour time at the Main Loading Dock.
Look for the “Quicksilver Charters Check-in” A-frame sign and the blue Quicksilver shirt crew.
Parking: There are several parking lots in Lahaina and 3 that we recommend. Please see the parking map in the photos.
- Guests need to fill out the Liability Waiver before checking in, or check-in may be delayed.