UPDATED 2023: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Fridays
- Tour Time: 7:30 PM (varies with sunset)
- Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
You’ll love the Mai Tai Fireworks Sail on Friday evening!
Shimmering water and twinkling lights make up the scenery, as you glide across the deep blue sea while watching the Fireworks burst into the sky. It’s a feeling like no other. A 90-minute expedition, complete with the usual beverage service and charming captain and crew that you won’t forget.
Includes all of your beverages : Mai Tai cocktails, beer, champagne, wine, spritzers, juices, soft drinks and water.
- You may get splashed while boarding or sailing, you may want to bring a towel
- Bring your camera
- Must be 21 years and older to purchase alcoholic beverages. Government-issued photo ID required.
- All sails are barefoot boarding
- You may bring food as long as it can fit in your bag and you have no glass.
Location: Mai Ta’i Catamaran
Address: 2255 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815
- Check-in time is 15 minutes before the sailing time.
- Check-in on the beach behind the Sheraton Waikiki and Halekulani Hotels.
- Parking is available at the Sheraton Waikiki and the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center.
- Other parking is available nearby – click for the Waikiki Parking Map – zoom in on the Royal Hawaiian.
- Allow $10-$20 for parking. We do not validate parking, but if you buy a drink or snack in the hotel, you can get a 4 hour validation for Sheraton Waikiki Parking.