Whether this is your first time experiencing SCUBA, you’re an uncertified diver, or it’s just been a while, this is the perfect choice for you!
Our experienced, professionally certified PADI instructors will guide you through your first breaths underwater, or reintroduce you to your passion. With a maximum depth of 40 feet (12 meters), and a very small ratio of divers per instructor, you will be personally supervised under the safest conditions. Don’t worry, you’ll still get to see all the amazing marine life our island has to offer.
This program is conducted in the same areas as our regular tours but will guide you through the necessary steps and includes:
- Knowledge Development Session – The instructor will discuss with you the basic diving knowledge to dive safely.
- Equipment Review – You will learn what each piece of dive gear is, what is it for, and how to use it properly.
- In Water Skills Practice – Your initial time spent in the water will be at the surface. There you will practice locating and using the equipment, breathing and equalization techniques, and other essential skills. Your instructor will take you on a guided tour of our Hawaiian waters where you can encounter sea turtles, octopus, hundreds of different fish, and much more. Discover the world few have seen!
- Snacks & Drinks
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 11:00 AM, 1:30 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Reef Safe Sunscreen
- Age must be 10 years and older
- You must be in good overall health to participate.
- If you are pregnant, you may not take part.
- You must have good circulation and healthy, unblocked breathing.
- If you are taking antidepressants, or other potential contraindicated medications, you will need a medical release form signed by your doctor to take part.
- You must be in good physical condition. If you have asthma, epilepsy, diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, or have suffered a stroke, you will need a medical release form signed by your doctor to take part.
- If you have problems equalizing your ears, you should not take part.